Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Anyone know of any tire totes that cover the sides?

Thread: Anyone know of any tire totes that cover the sides?

Anyone know of any tire totes that cover the sides?

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a set of tire totes. I found these types all over:

http://www.bmpdesign.com/product-exec/product_id/4235

They all have open sides (so the wheel is exposed) and some have felt pads that slip in the center. I'm wondering if there is anything that is just one complete cover. Since my spare tires would need to be stored in doors, I'd like a complete cover that is one piece and holds the entire wheel and tire combo, since brake dust is my main concern. I've thought about just getting jumbo trash bags, but something with handles and what not would make it easier getting them in and out of the car.

Thanks for any help!

here's some:

http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/...rrivals&page=1

there maybe others at griotsgarage.com
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

You could do trash bags and a tire tote.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Lightbulb Tote options

If you did'nt already know,Bavarian Auto sport has a couple of options. Check Tire Rack also. Since they sale tires, they should hopefully have something to store and tote.

Ikea:
    http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10056770

I know from experience they will hold up to a 265/45/16, but just barely, and 285/30/18s don't fit. So if you're looking for something to fit larger/wider you'll need to check one of the other options.

Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw View Post
    Ikea:
    http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10056770

I know from experience they will hold up to a 265/45/16, but just barely, and 285/30/18s don't fit. So if you're looking for something to fit larger/wider you'll need to check one of the other options.
    Ha, that's great. I never expected to find my bags at IKEA. Looks like they may work, so I'll give them a try. Otherwise, back to one of the other options.

Thanks for all the help!

Thread Information