Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
740iL Warranty and Service

Thread: 740iL Warranty and Service

740iL Warranty and Service

Hello all. This is my first post. I have a 740iL sport that I purchased two years ago, with an extended warranty, through the dealer. The warranty expires next week. I am trying to decide whether to purchase another warranty for $3000+ as well as find a good independent shop.

Does anyone have experience with "Warranty Direct" or others?

Any shop recommendations specifically for E38 and preferably in the Silver Spring area? There is a shop very near me, named Rossi. I don't have any information about them. You may reply by PM. Thank you.

Thumbs down

Please keep me informed if you find out anything. I've seen WarrrantyDirect mentioned as having come through for the owner(s) on the PCA website, but they won't cover my new-to-me 996.

I signed up with Continental Warranty Friday, but just found their many complaints on the 'Rip-Off' site (http://www.ripoffreport.com/default.asp) that I'm inclined to cancel.

Had one co. go belly up on me before, too! My one advice is to charge any monthly premiums to Amex. They came through for me last time.

Not sure why the 'thumbs-down is there ...

For independent shops in maryland, I'd go with bmwexcluservice or dan martin's auto. As far as the warranty, I'm not sure.

http://www.excluservice.com/
    http://www.danmartinsautoservice.com/

Thread Information