...Okay, so there probably aren't any rumors about me (except that one -- I was young and I needed the money, and I've moved past that point in my life).

As for the other rumors, I'm pleased to confirm that, after a full year of being on an unintentional "sabbatical", I have not one, but two jobs.

Last week, I started as the Assistant Director of Duke University's Center for International Studies, running, amongst other things, the University's upcoming Masters in International Studies program (which is ironic, as I only have a BA).

Far more prestigious, I have accepted an in-exclusive offer from Apple Inc. to sell computers the benefits are many (20-hour weekends, long weekday evenings and the lowest pay rate since I was a junior in high school). But that's what nearly 12 years spent, amongst other things, as an Apple-affiliated developer gets me. (And, no, I don't qualify for a free iPhone.)

One I'm thrilled about (especially considering it's a perfect fit for my resume), the other is just to try an replenish the engagement ring and racing/drivers' school budgets. Guess which is which.

---

My much-anticipated return to racing may not occur until October, or 2008. (I'm sure the official press conference announcement will be aired live on ESPN and SpeedTV.)

---

I've pretty much avoided looking at the site over the past 5/6 months... what'd I miss?