Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC Golf Outing-Best Ball format - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NCC Golf Outing-Best Ball format

Re: NCC Golf Outing

Quote Originally Posted by Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed

Right now, trying to gauge the number of golfers here in NCC.
    You're looking for golfers? Ah, I'm just a guy with some clubs.
    So, like me! What I play resembles golf. Or so I am told.

I'm in...and the golf course next to Ripken is the Wetlands...very wide open but very cheap, but I'm up for any course(cept maybe the one by Bay Bridge)

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick
    I'm in...and the golf course next to Ripken is the Wetlands...very wide open but very cheap, but I'm up for any course(cept maybe the one by Bay Bridge)
    There is supposed to be some upscale course up near there where you get your own caddies.

Have you ever played Geneva Farms out near Bel Air? I used to play there years ago. Very young and VERY open course.

Hey there!

Just joined the forum here... always up for some golf - if it hasn't happened already. Pine Ridge is cool - used to play there a lot when I lived in Columbia. Diamond Ridge has had some crime issues didn't they (the guys I was paired up with the last time I was there said they were held up at gun point on the 16th)?

Not to get too anal but - best ball or scramble? I only ask 'cause people tend to interchange them... I actually favor best ball as you get more bang for the buck, but it does take longer in terms of time...

Quote Originally Posted by 8675309
    Hey there!

Just joined the forum here... always up for some golf - if it hasn't happened already. Pine Ridge is cool - used to play there a lot when I lived in Columbia. Diamond Ridge has had some crime issues didn't they (the guys I was paired up with the last time I was there said they were held up at gun point on the 16th)?

Not to get too anal but - best ball or scramble? I only ask 'cause people tend to interchange them... I actually favor best ball as you get more bang for the buck, but it does take longer in terms of time...
    Hahahahaha! Nice screen name! Tommy Tutone!

I prefer best ball over a scramble.

Thread Information