Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC Golf Outing-Best Ball format
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NCC Golf Outing-Best Ball format

NCC Golf Outing-Best Ball format

Like the title says-anyone interested?

Best ball works for me

Meredith and I are down.
    Don't tell her but I'm making her a hockey stick putter.

Quote Originally Posted by schosports
    Meredith and I are down.
    Don't tell her but I'm making her a hockey stick putter.
    HAHAHAHAHA! Like the Odyessey putter in Happy Gilmour!

John D-

I didn't know you played golf. Unless that is the reason you like the best ball format.

Last time was on my Bachelor Party, and I broke my driver and 3 iron.

Quote Originally Posted by Doby
    Last time was on my Bachelor Party, and I broke my driver and 3 iron.
    Because they were shoddily made or because you were trashed?

Well, there are several courses that come to mind:

Pine Ridge (Towson)
    Timbers of Troy (Elkridge/Columbia)
    Diamond Ridge (Woodlawn)
    Woodlands (the 2nd course at Diamond Ridge-nicer course)
    Queenstown (past the Bay Bridge-this looks like an AWESOME course)

Timbers is a very nice course, a bit on the short side-I generally play from the tips on that one.

sounds like fun. I play diamond ridge every thursday, but have never played the woodlands.

Pine ridge is pretty nice too, but I've only played there once, in the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by robmarch
    sounds like fun. I play diamond ridge every thursday, but have never played the woodlands.

Pine ridge is pretty nice too, but I've only played there once, in the winter.
    Woodlands is a tighter course-pretty nice though. Greens and fairways are kept very well.

I used to be a hard core golfer. I'd play while it was snowing or any kind of weather.

I know what you mean. I've played a few times when there was a chance of rain. That's hanging it out, bigtime.

NCC Golf Outing

Assuming no conflict with MARRS weekend at Summit Point, I'd be interested.

Re: NCC Golf Outing

Quote Originally Posted by Fred
    Assuming no conflict with MARRS weekend at Summit Point, I'd be interested.
    Sounds great Fred, love to have you along. Right now, trying to gauge the number of golfers here in NCC. It is going to take some figuring out since some of us have autox and DEs on weekends.

Re: NCC Golf Outing

Quote Originally Posted by Jed

Right now, trying to gauge the number of golfers here in NCC.
    You're looking for golfers? Ah, I'm just a guy with some clubs.

Hey, we could go to the golf course that's right next to Ripken Stadium.

I'm interested. I need to get out and play some more.

Pete
    NCC

Thread Information