Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Really old NCC newsletters

Thread: Really old NCC newsletters

Really old NCC newsletters

Does the NCC have an archivist? I just discovered that I have the first 1971 and 1972 NCC newsletters, including a copy of the original letter from Pat Cavallero requesting interested folks to attend the first ever meeting of the proposed NCC on February 26th, 1971.

Anyone want these for historical purposes?

- Charlie Richardson
    BMWCCA # 105

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieR View Post
    Does the NCC have an archivist? I just discovered that I have the first 1971 and 1972 NCC newsletters, including a copy of the original letter from Pat Cavallero requesting interested folks to attend the first ever meeting of the proposed NCC on February 26th, 1971.

Anyone want these for historical purposes?

- Charlie Richardson
    BMWCCA # 105
    Don't you read the dB or the website?
    We've scanned just about every issue.
    http://db.nccbmwcca.org
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?db_past_issues
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 07-19-2007 at 07:19 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I'll take them

Sounds like you might have something that we have not already scanned...we don't have the original announcement of a meeting, just the first newsletter.

I would appreciate receiving these so that we can fill out our collection. I'm collecting the missing issues for later scanning.

I'll send you a private message about getting these items.

-Roy Morris
    President

Thread Information