Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Steven Schlossman STILL getting the job done!

Thread: Steven Schlossman STILL getting the job done!

Steven Schlossman STILL getting the job done!

Approximately one month ago I contacted the chapter's new membership chairman by e-mail re: obtaining my 25-year club anniversary pin (uninterrupted membership, mind you!) - never heard back from him.
    Today I received a padded envelope from BMW CCA HQ with the pin and a "hello" note from Steven enclosed. Thanks for the great work you do!
    Last edited by John in VA; 07-19-2007 at 05:47 PM.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thanks John but in actuality I run a report each month and mail out ~500 membership pins to members. I noticed your name and added a few extra goodies. Don't tell anyone.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

what is a membership pin? with a member number of 32847, i must be eligible for SOMETHING...

Quote Originally Posted by mlytle View Post
    what is a membership pin? with a member number of 32847, i must be eligible for SOMETHING...
    I'll see what I can do.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Uh, Marshall, you're just a youngster! Now some of us have been around a little longer, Woody, John H., Klaus, and myself to name a few!

Chuck
    Charter Member of the Old Fa&t Club
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

A little sympathy, maybe?

Don't worry, I'm right behind you. I recently received my 20 year pin and my number's just a little higher than yours.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

I've been a continuous member since 1969 (member #105), even won the first Oktoberfest autocross in 1970 at Boston, but for some totally inexplicable reason, my membership card says "member since 1988".

I even have early 70's Bavaria Raffle tickets still in my desk drawer!

I guess I'm just a computer database victim... oh well....

Drive on!

- Charlie Richardson
    Fallston, MD
    Last edited by CharlieR; 07-19-2007 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Grammar correction

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieR View Post
    I've been a continuous member since 1969 (member #105), even won the first Oktoberfest autocross in 1970 at Boston, but for some totally inexplicable reason, my membership card says "member since 1988".

I even have early 70's Bavaria Raffle tickets still in my desk drawer!

I guess I'm just a computer database victim... oh well....

Drive on!

- Charlie Richardson
    Fallston, MD
    It's difficult to pinpoint original join date that far back.
    You are listed in a ledger but there were never any dates associated. It was just a one name after another. If you know what your join date is I'd be happy to update your membership card.

Marshall, a pin is in the mail.
    I'm estimating your original join date to be 10/15/1982, give or take a few weeks.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 07-19-2007 at 06:31 PM. Reason: typo
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    It's difficult to pinpoint original join date that far back.
    You are listed in a ledger but there were never and dates associated. It was just a one name after another. If you know what your join date is I'd be happy to update your membership card.

Marshall, a pin is in the mail.
    I'm estimating your original join date to be 10/15/1982, give or take a few weeks.
    thanks! that is pretty darn close to the right date. like charlie, my membership card "member since" date is a couple of decades off. says 2002. maybe it refers to the model of the first car i had, or the model that i would like to own again someday...

and yes, i am a mere youngster compared to the esteemed elders in this chapter. like charlie, chuck, klaus, woody, john and phil ackley. i'm not worthy!!

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Approximately one month ago I contacted the chapter's new membership chairman by e-mail re: obtaining my 25-year club anniversary pin (uninterrupted membership, mind you!) - never heard back from him.
    Today I received a padded envelope from BMW CCA HQ with the pin and a "hello" note from Steven enclosed. Thanks for the great work you do!
    Forget South Carolina. Steven would still be getting the job done if he were at the South Pole!
    BonBahn

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    It's difficult to pinpoint original join date that far back. You are listed in a ledger but there were never any dates associated. It was just a one name after another. If you know what your join date is I'd be happy to update your membership card.

I just dug around and found my old BMW binder, that has a letter from Michel Potheau (may he R.I.P.) that welcomes me January 18, 1970. So I guess I was wrong about 1969.... Oh well...

- Charlie Richardson
    BMW CCA # 105

I love this thread - makes me feel so young.
    I didn't think geezers knew about web sites, message boards and such.

John H.
    November 1975

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post

Steven is a Great Guy, very responsive and accomodating. He continues to do a good job where ever he's at.

got pin and new membership card in the mail this week..THANKS steven!

Thread Information