Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC October 20-21, 2007 Drivers' School
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NCC October 20-21, 2007 Drivers' School

NCC October 20-21, 2007 Drivers' School

discuss
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 08-09-2007 at 09:17 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Hello,

I am a new member of the BMW CCA and wanted to check the rules re admissibility to the driving schools. Your rules are pretty clear re no convertibles. Does this extend to the new 335i hard top convertibles? As the proud owner of one I'd like to join your driving school but I wanted to check whether I would be allowed to use this car.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BritinVA View Post
    Hello,

I am a new member of the BMW CCA and wanted to check the rules re admissibility to the driving schools. Your rules are pretty clear re no convertibles. Does this extend to the new 335i hard top convertibles? As the proud owner of one I'd like to join your driving school but I wanted to check whether I would be allowed to use this car.

Thanks
    Sorry, but your 335 is still considered a convertible.
    Some chapters will allow convertibles with rollover protection and a factory installed hardtop. NCC doesn't.

You might want to check with the New Jersey and Delaware Valley Chapters.
    I do not know what there rules concerning convertibles are.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Is this happening? Track? Link?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by gspot35 View Post
    Is this happening? Track? Link?
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=138,92,0,0,1,0
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

RRT Racing Crew Member

Ha! Woody beat me to it by just a few seconds.
    RRT Racing Crew Member

Cost?

When will registration begin?
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

Quote Originally Posted by lax01 View Post
    Cost?

When will registration begin?
    Registration is through Sept 7.
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=135,556,0,0,1,0
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

is it to late to still registar?

Quote Originally Posted by err_Tomorrow_7 View Post
    is it to late to still registar?
    Email Doug at NCCDSRegistrar @ mac.com.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Due Date

I was pre-registered but mailed my payment 2 days too late( i was sent out of town unexpectedly) , think it will bump me?
    ~Phil

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Email Doug at NCCDSRegistrar @ mac.com.
    i emailed no response yet..

Quote Originally Posted by edggyman007 View Post
    i emailed no response yet..
    woops wrong screen name. hehe. i didn't get a response yet. When does the first driving school start next year?

When will we be notified that we've been accepted for the event?

Thread Information