Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Team Dynamics Wheels Dealer?

Thread: Team Dynamics Wheels Dealer?

Team Dynamics Wheels Dealer?

Anyone know where I can locate a dealer for Team Dynamics Racing Wheels? Looking to order a set for my 2001 M5. Could only find one dealer on the net and they are in CA.

Bimmerworld.com

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Sullivan View Post
    Anyone know where I can locate a dealer for Team Dynamics Racing Wheels? Looking to order a set for my 2001 M5. Could only find one dealer on the net and they are in CA.
    I think Bimmerworld is a Team Dynamics dealer.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Thanks for the assistance. The website for Team Dynamics is horrible. No listing of dealers at all. I hope their wheels are better than the website.

Anybody running them on an E39 M5?

Team Dynamics is a British company; might be why the dealer info is spotty.

I run the Pro Race 2 model on my E30. Very inexpensive wheel, tough, not very light (weighs the same as a stock bottle cap). I plan to race in NASA's SpecE30 class next season and the rules restrict wheels to a minimum of 13 pounds. So, the Pro Race series is a popular choice with that crowd.

Bought mine from Bimmerworld.
    Scott Lowrey

Thanks

I spoke with Jay at Bimmerworld yesterday. He did not know if they had rims to fit the E39 M5 so he said he would have to call. My understanding is that they are signficantly lighter than the stock wheeels on the M5. Someone told me almost 10 lbs. Not sure about that I will have to confirm.

Still have not heard from any E39 M5ers who may have these wheels.

Does anyone know Eric who has the E39 M5 that he tracks? Would need his logon name. I believe he just qualified as an instructor. I meet him at Watkins Glen at the May BMWCCA drivers ed.

not an e39, but i run them on my e36 race car. a LOT lighter than stock. got them from bimmerworld. i would think even if they don't have them, they can get them.

I purchased Team Dynamic wheels (18") from Radial Tire in Silver Spring, MD for my E39 540 about 2 months ago. Talk to Paul at Radial Tire and see what they have available for the E39 M5 - he might be able to hook you up.
    Tom Buchanan
    BMW CCA Instructor
    ============================================
    1999 M3 (Track Rat)
    2002 540i 6-speed (My Car)
    1999 Acura 3.2 TL (Wife's Car)
    2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Family Mobile and Tow Vehicle)

Same here. Bought set of 4 Team Dynamic wheels (18") for my E39 M5 from Radial. Very good price and performance, and not bad lookin' either.

BonBahn

Quote Originally Posted by TMB_540i View Post
    I purchased Team Dynamic wheels (18") from Radial Tire in Silver Spring, MD for my E39 540 about 2 months ago. Talk to Paul at Radial Tire and see what they have available for the E39 M5 - he might be able to hook you up.
    BonBahn

Quote Originally Posted by TMB_540i View Post
    Do recall the wheel width as well as the tire size? Same front and back?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Sullivan View Post
    Do recall the wheel width as well as the tire size? Same front and back?
    Tim - Go with 4 x 275/35ZR18 tires and 18" Team Dynamics wheels. Same front and back (unlike stock tires). Gives you better front grip than the 17" front stock tires, and prolongs tire life by enabling liberal rotation between track sessions. I love the Toyo RA-1 Proxes. Great performance with excellent durability. They lasted me 2 years (lots of track days and driving to and from the track too). Radial Tire will rotate and remove/mount tires for free for the life of the tire if you buy them from them. Doug
    BonBahn

Tim - I went with 18"x8.5" rims (they might be 8" rims) and 245-40R18 Toyo Track tires. Paul at Radial tire says that the 275-35R18 will fit on my car and I will probably go with that size for my next set. Great rims. I need to go to Radial Tire and get my current set of tires flipped (I have about 5 track days on the current set).
    Tom Buchanan
    BMW CCA Instructor
    ============================================
    1999 M3 (Track Rat)
    2002 540i 6-speed (My Car)
    1999 Acura 3.2 TL (Wife's Car)
    2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Family Mobile and Tow Vehicle)

Thread Information