Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
X5 Ultimate Drive - FedEx Field

Thread: X5 Ultimate Drive - FedEx Field

Talking X5 Ultimate Drive - FedEx Field

We had a great time at the Ultimate Drive whizzing around the track in e70s and a bunch of un-worthy competitors. The Lexus ForeRunner was so bad, the instructors specifically made us drive at 'cruising speeds' so no one would get hurt. The MB wasn't bad (probably 2nd place), but the Volvo wasn't meant to be driven hard either (too much understeer). I wish they had a Q7 and Pepper there.

Not sure why this event wasn't promoted at all, but I was glad to be there, I had a blast. Maybe next year, they'll use the 335i

Anyways, my fellow e90post friends' pics and writeup:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69971
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thumbs up

I agree. I was there too and the event was the best I've been to in long time. That Lexus should be illegal! Did you notice the inner front wheel 6 inches of the ground? I felt the MB was better than the frontdrive XC90. But the XC90's V8 sounded sweet from the inside. Noone close to the X5 (ofcourse).

Next year I wanna see the 135i I tested the 335i coupe after the X5 drive and wow! So much better than expected. And if the 135i is a little better (other than price) I think I'll go for that one.

had great time Paul

.... here's Kl2DC's video shortcut from the same thread
    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...1&postcount=61

Quote Originally Posted by ase2dais View Post
    had great time Paul

.... here's Kl2DC's video shortcut from the same thread
    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...1&postcount=61

It was a fun event.

Thread Information