Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
in-car camera mount for M3

Thread: in-car camera mount for M3

in-car camera mount for M3

I'm hitting The Glen next weekend and would love to capture it on film. Does anyone have a in-car camera mount I can rent or direct me to an outfit that sells them?

tks,
    steve
    '97 M3

Do you have Vaders or the M3 Lux sport seats?

Standard leather seats
    steve
    '97 M3

I found a website (ioportracing.com) that sells a harness bar that mounts to the seatbelt bracket for $99 and a camera mount for another $99.
    steve
    '97 M3

I have that mount. The only downside is that you can't push your seats all the way back. I use a set of T brackets to place the bar further back and down which gives the seats a few more inches to go back.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Steven, what are your thoughts on lending/renting your camera mount?

tks,
    steve
    steve
    '97 M3

I really don't want to remove it. Sorry.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information