Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Time to trade in the 330i ZHP for a 335 Sport package

Thread: Time to trade in the 330i ZHP for a 335 Sport package

Time to trade in the 330i ZHP for a 335 Sport package

Hello all,

I have had my Imola (Pull me over) Red 330i for almost 3 years and it's that time...

I really want to do Euro Delivery (meet my father in Munich for Oktoberfest ) and I'm wondering if anyone has advice regarding the best folks to do it in the DC Metro.

Sterling BMW haven't done many, VOB are not interested in working on a deal beyond the published discount for ED and Arlington have a single guy that does ED who's been busy whenever I've tried to talk to him.

I hear good things about Tischer...Any recomendations ?

Also - I have driven the 335i and I have to say it makes me appreciate how good the ZHP on the 330i really is !! I have taken it to several FATT's at Summit Point and really have respect for this car.

Anyone else out there that's gone from the Performace package to the 335i Sport package ?

Thanks !
    Last edited by green18t; 07-01-2007 at 09:45 AM.

Tischer

Hi! I've had great experiences at Tischer so far. We originally leased a 2002 325xi from them, and turned that in late in 2005. Recently, we purchased a CPO 2004 325xi from them and were treated very well. Drop me a PM and I can give you some more info.

Thanks!

You might check with Raine Mantysalo at Passport BMW to see what he knows about ED.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Sorry about the late response -- I got my M3 from J. Forston at Tischer on Euro delivery two years ago (also during Oktober Fest) and the process was very smooth and professional ... and my wife and I have dealt with him since. He'd be good.
    Don't forget to reserve a tour of the Munich plant well in advance of your arrival. And get to Oktober Fest by early afternoon to get a seat!

Thread Information