Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
7/28/2007 - Autocross Registration - Open - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 7/28/2007 - Autocross Registration - Open

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Yep. Just talked to him. He's not settled yet and has no internet. He'll get it posted soon though.

Pete
    It only took 14 hours.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    It only took 14 hours.
    How long until you feel like you'll be settled?

Quote Originally Posted by gspot35 View Post
    Results are up!

Brian: How do you run in Modified, and your dad in Prepared in the same car!?!?!? I didn't know the driver counted as a mod!!!
    Because his dad didn't want to get beat by Brian so he made him run Modified. Ironically on Sunday at the Cumberland AX I purposely drove Neil's Coupe in the "wrong" class (X-Prepared instead of Street Mod 2) thinking I'd have a chance to beat Brian who was driving a Factory Five Cobra replica. It didn't happen. Brian won, I was 4th. I would have won SM2. Live and learn.
    See Sunday results:

http://www.nationalroadrally.com/mtnstate07.html
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Great weekend

Great weekend! Had a blast. Anyone doing the "rev it up" at FedEx in a few weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by gspot35 View Post
    Results are up!

Brian: How do you run in Modified, and your dad in Prepared in the same car!?!?!? I didn't know the driver counted as a mod!!!
    You are allowed to upclass yourself in to a higher class if you want to. We don't have any rule against it. In this case Brian did it. I also upclassed myself to MS in a 318is so as to not mess up points for the owner of the car I borrowed.

We do not allow down classing. Putting an M3 in sport class won't work but if a guy in a 328 wants to run in SS with the M's, so be it.

Pete
    NCC

You are allowed to upclass yourself in to a higher class if you want to. We don't have any rule against it. In this case Brian did it. I also upclassed myself to MS in a 318is so as to not mess up points for the owner of the car I borrowed.

We do not allow down classing. Putting an M3 in sport class won't work but if a guy in a 328 wants to run in SS with the M's, so be it.

Pete
    I really didn't care about you running in my class (it wouldn't effect me) but I thought it would be funny for you to run against Adam and mess up his points.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric View Post
    I really didn't care about you running in my class (it wouldn't effect me) but I thought it would be funny for you to run against Adam and mess up his points.

---Eric
    Oh well. Would have been fastest in PAX too. Thanks for letting me use your car. It was fun. Poor Adam got smoked by a 318is lol.

Pete
    NCC

Oh well. Would have been fastest in PAX too. Thanks for letting me use your car. It was fun. Poor Adam got smoked by a 318is lol.

Pete
    And a 325i that was puking trans fluid but good. Found out today the front trans seal was shredded. Oops

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw View Post
    And a 325i that was puking trans fluid but good. Found out today the front trans seal was shredded. Oops

Kevin
    Ouch. I take it the tranny had to be dropped to repair it?

Pete
    NCC

Ouch. I take it the tranny had to be dropped to repair it?

Pete
    Yep. And since I didn't have time to do it myself...

Thread Information