Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
12 July 2K7 Green Turtle Social - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 12 July 2K7 Green Turtle Social

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    we were there past 9:30p last time so whatever time you get there, it should be OK
    cool
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

I should be there by 8.

Cool

It's a little after ten o'clock and I just arrived home from one of the best socials we've hosted in a long time. We had 15 bimmer dreamers show up and all we did was chill, eat, drink and talk about our love for the Marque. After the social some of us gathered in the parking lot to admire each others bimmers. A very good time was had by all, thank you NCC, the eats and drinks are on you but the memories are ours to keep for a lifetime. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    It's a little after ten o'clock and I just arrived home from one of the best socials we've hosted in a long time. We had 15 bimmer dreamers show up and all we did was chill, eat, drink and talk about our love for the Marque. After the social some of us gathered in the parking lot to admire each others bimmers. A very good time was had by all, thank you NCC, the eats and drinks are on you but the memories are ours to keep for a lifetime. Happy Motoring...
    It was a fun meeting and nice to meet you all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07403s.JPG 
Views:	239 
Size:	114.6 KB 
ID:	263

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07404s.JPG 
Views:	228 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	264

Hey, that's me (the bald guy) in the blue shirt. If I would've known someone was taking pictures, I would have turned around!!

It was a fun evening, and a good turn out...

Cool

Thanks FrankQ for the awesome photography support, the pictures are worth their weight in gold or premium gasoline which ever cost more at the moment. You da man!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by japac1 View Post
    Hey, that's me (the bald guy) in the blue shirt. If I would've known someone was taking pictures, I would have turned around!!

Sorry about that. Next time, I'll send a warning.

Thanks FrankQ for the awesome photography support, the pictures are worth their weight in gold or premium gasoline which ever cost more at the moment. You da man!
    No problemo. It was a really fun meet. and nice to meet you.
    I wish I knew about these meetings before.
    BTW, I really love the 3 rules.

Quote Originally Posted by japac1 View Post

Scary, I just realize we have the same hair cut and the same car.
    even the same color car.

One diff.
    Your wife is into Bimmers.
    My wife can't tell a Bimmer from a Corolla.

...the pictures are worth their weight in gold or premium gasoline which ever cost more at the moment. You da man!
    +1

... need to meetup on the next one Z !

Nice meeting you all. I was in the pink shirt.

~Ryan

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dougmoney View Post
    Nice meeting you all. I was in the pink shirt.

~Ryan
    DITTO! I had a very nice time. Since I am on a **sebbatical** for the month of July, I presume I can make it again...always a good time when folks get together to discuss gears, lubes, tires, and speed over beers and food. Thanks to the BOD for sponsoring this.
    Tom
    PS-Great to see Bob Stern in good health!
    "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
    --Thoreau--
    2005 330 CiC

The big question is: When is the next one?

I'll have to be sure to sit closer to the middle of the table - I didn't even meet half of the people because I was way at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarese View Post
    The big question is: When is the next one?
    In 3 days

Zodiac in Kentlands
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

The 2nd Thur of each month is the Turtle social, so the next one is 8/9.

Zodiac is the 3rd Thu of each month which is this Thur 7/19 and 8/16 next month.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information