Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
12 July 2K7 Green Turtle Social
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 12 July 2K7 Green Turtle Social

Cool 12 July 2K7 Green Turtle Social

Hey there, hi there, ho there... It's your VP with the official new thread for the 12 July Green Turtle 2K7 BMWCCA National Capital Chapter monthly social. Who's invited, all members as well as associate members. We usually strive to be there around 7:00PM, the clubs buying the food and drinks, all that's required is the ability to socialize talk about cars, current events and enjoy the pleasure of the company of gearheads and bimmer dreamers. Be there or be an Audi owner... Happy Motoring...
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 06-28-2007 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Capital is spelled with an A. ;)
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Jason and I plan to be there

more than likely i will be there
    -John
    1995 Hellrot M3........needs more mods

Talking Count me in....

But I am gettng something smaller than that Steak and Cheese Sub.....
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

will be there for more wings
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob View Post
    But I am gettng something smaller than that Steak and Cheese Sub.....
    Hmmmm...Bob owes me a beer ....maybe I'll show up at this one!
    Tom
    "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
    --Thoreau--
    2005 330 CiC

Talking You got that beer....

Now if I can only remember to ask Zac not to include it in the club's bill.......
    Bob Stern

I'm gonna try to make it
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

I'll be there.

Cool Bring your Summer Tour RESERVATION form!!!

I will be taking reservations for August 11 - at the Turtle this Thursday.....We are at about 75% booked --- and there will be NO RESERVATIONS confirmed between July 13 and July 30....

or do it now....don't wait until Thursday....

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=139,921,0,0,1,0

Sponge Bob
    Bob Stern

Any of the autocrossers going?
    Last edited by dougmoney; 07-09-2007 at 11:17 AM.

I'll be there.
    First time for me.

Just a bump to remind everyone about tomorrow at the Turtle. For those who weren't there the last time, the parking lot gets very full b/c of happy hour, so you may want to arrive early or park across the street at the furniture place or Grammophone.

Hopefully we can secure a table in the corner or something. Based on the posts above should be a bigger turnout

I'm gonna try to leave work at like 5:00-5:30...but I might not be so lucky...well see...what time do you guys still there till?
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

Quote Originally Posted by lax01 View Post
    I'm gonna try to leave work at like 5:00-5:30...but I might not be so lucky...well see...what time do you guys still there till?
    we were there past 9:30p last time so whatever time you get there, it should be OK

Thread Information