Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Any golfers out there?
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Any golfers out there?

Any golfers out there?

I'm thinking of planning a golf outing if anyone is interested. I was thinking of either a 1 day getaway (scenic drive, eat and play) or a local tournament. Let me know what you prefer.

Also, any suggestions as to what course(s) should be considered, please chime in. I've played almost all public courses in MD, and I'm familiar with many in VA and surrounding areas. Anyone willing to offer up their private club (attention Congressional members!!)?

A few of the courses I've thought about are:
    Swan Point (Issue, MD)
    Queenstown River (Queenstown, MD)
    Bulle Rock (Havre de Grace, MD)
    Maryland National (Frederick, MD)
    Whiskey Creek (Frederick, MD)
    Stonewall (Gainesville, VA)
    Westfields (Clifton, VA)

Please let me know your thoughts.
    Paul
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

bump...anyone?

just looking for general interest to see if its even worth spending the time to set this up.

I golf, sometimes. A drive and golf would be cool. I might be able to convince a buddy too, and our E36 project car.

bump...looking to put together a golf outing in the spring.

anyone interested?

golf tourn.

I would be interested. any course will do.

I'm NOT a golfer, but I play a dozen or so times each season. I shoot a solid 95-110 every time, so I don't think I'd be good enough to play in a tourney... at least no one would want me on their team.

Oh, and keep it in Maryland.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    I'm NOT a golfer, but I play a dozen or so times each season. I shoot a solid 95-110 every time, so I don't think I'd be good enough to play in a tourney... at least no one would want me on their team.

Oh, and keep it in Maryland.
    a dozen times a season classifies you as a seasoned vet This will probably be a fun, non-competitive outing although I would try to pair folks based on level if they prefer. Although most may want to chose their own group, so either way is fine with me.

any other golfers out there?

I'm game. Any of the courses would be fine by me.

I skipt out on the whole season this year, but I still like to call myself a golfer I can be interested in an outing.

Glad to see we have a few more golfers out there. Its possible that if I cant get enough NCC golfers that we can open it up to non-members as well (at a higher price of course).

There's gotta be more people who play, so let me know.

Smile Golf outing

Paul:

Per my earlier message today, I would be interested in playing golf with fellow BMW Club members. I live in Virginia, but would not be adverse to play in Maryland since I do have a valid U.S. passport & a map.

Dennis Follett

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcats64 View Post
    Paul:

Per my earlier message today, I would be interested in playing golf with fellow BMW Club members. I live in Virginia, but would not be adverse to play in Maryland since I do have a valid U.S. passport & a map.

Dennis Follett
    you're a rare breed. for socials, i can rarely get VA folks out of VA, and to get them to come to MD is like making them drive a yugo

I'd be interested. Any course will do, too. Just put me on the list and contact me when you have a better idea of date, time, cost, etc.

I used to shoot in the mid-high 70's in college. Now, I don't know where the ball is going, on a course, but I look like a pro at the range!

Should be fun.

Brian Hair
    brian@ogracing.com

I'm glad this is picking up steam, 2+ foursomes so far. I was hoping for a total of 24 people (6 foursomes). Let me sum up the list so far and for others that want to join, please add yourself.

1) pseto
    2) ase2dais
    3) scany
    4) brdM3
    5) biggins
    6) my2005_745Li
    7) wildcats64
    8) bimmer3
    9) tman
    10)
    11)
    12)
    Last edited by pseto; 01-18-2008 at 03:44 PM.

I am also game. Any of the courses are fine with me.

john

BTW - 1st post

Thread Information