Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Any golfers out there? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Any golfers out there?

Golfers,

I think I can help here. I am a PGA member and the Head Golf Professional at South Riding golf club. I handle all of our outings and would be happy to host an NCC event. Please contact me at wlutz@southridinggc.com

Best,

Willy Lutz
    1991 E30 ///M3
    1990 325is
    2003 330i ZHP

There are a few Golf Tournaments this year down at NAS Patuxent River's Golf Course. I will get back to you with the exact dates.

http://www.thegolfcourses.net/golfcourses/MD/4625.htm
    Last edited by ///MARINE; 01-25-2008 at 02:21 PM.
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

Navy/Marine Corps Relief Golf Open

Date: Friday, April 25th 2008

Time: 09:00 & 13:30 (possible) Shotgun Starts

Where: Cedar Point Golf Course NAS Patuxent River, MD

Format:

25 - Four Person Scrambles (with 2 shotgun starts depending on the number of teams registered)

Entry fees:

Green & Cart $60 per per team. Includes Box Lunch and on Course Refreshments!

Point of contact:

Duane Mallicoat phone: (240) 895-7363

Duane.Mallicoat@dau.mil

Payment:

Cash or Check. Make Checks payable to DAUAA mail checks to:

DAUAA
    Attn: Duane Mallicoat
    23330 Cottonwood Parkway, Suite 200
    California, Maryland 20619

You can sign with the POC as an individual, a full team or any part of a full team (as in 2 or 3). (Pay early or pay at registration)

FREE Practice Range Balls!!

Sponsors encouraged:

(240)-895-7363
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

that sounds promising, never played that course before.

i still want to start our own event and hopefully evolve it into something big that maybe can morph into a weekend long event in conjunction with another chapter programs.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Seems like I need to start wiping the dust off my clubs and hit some balls. Maybe a trip to Potomac East driving range would be a good start

I'm interested in a NCC golf outing, I just joined so it would be a good opportunity to meet other bimmer folks in the area.
    Last edited by martinj; 01-24-2008 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by martinj View Post
    I'm interested in a NCC golf outing, I just joined so it would be a good opportunity to meet other bimmer folks in the area.
    welcome...another way to meet us is to join us for our socials. check the calendar for the dates, but the 3rd Thur of each month we're at Zodiac in Gaithersburg (probably the closest to you). come on out and we'll break you in slowly

Paul,

Please contact me if you would like to set up an NCC only golf event. I would be happy to help coordinate.

Best,

Willy Lutz, PGA

1991 E30 M3
    1990 E30 325is
    2003 E46 330i ZHP

Thanks Paul, I'll try and make it to Zodiac's in Feb.

I'm interested

Paul,

I am interested in playing. I live in VA, but am willing to venture out to MD. Let me know if you need to fill some extra slots, and are going to open it up to non-members. I know some people who would be interested.

Thanks,

Kevin

updated list:

1) pseto
    2) ase2dais
    3) scany
    4) brdM3
    5) biggins
    6) my2005_745Li
    7) wildcats64
    8) bimmer3
    9) tman
    10) jfmjr442
    11) scany
    12) martinj
    13) gmufiji

Orlando - I wasn't sure if you were interested or not. If so, add your name to the list please.

We're making some progress here, I'm still shooting for at least 24 people.

Also, since this would be the first event, I am only looking for current members. If this event takes off and expands, then maybe non-members can be accomdated (at a higher fee, and only after preference to members are completed).

Another thought I had was whether or not your spouse would also like to participate? As long as they're a full or an associate member, this could simplify the pairings and make for an even more interesting day

I believe I'm on the list twice (#3 and 11).

1) pseto
    2) ase2dais
    3) scany
    4) brdM3
    5) biggins
    6) my2005_745Li
    7) wildcats64
    8) bimmer3
    9) tman
    10) jfmjr442
    11) martinj
    12) gmufiji

If you can do it on a Sunday, count me in. There's at least 2 other guys and one gal (hey, she drives a Z3 3.0 manual) in my office that would be interested as well.

Count me in. Sounds like fun.

Paul: When were you planning to arrange the first outing? I recently learned that I have a torn meniscus in one of my knees that's going to require surgery to repair. So I don't expect to be able to play golf until late spring or early summer. Perhaps I'll be relegated to driving the cart.
    John W.
    2012 X5 xDrive50i
    2005 745Li

Thread Information