Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
VIR Full Course Trackday... Aug. 30th/31st- Registration Open!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: VIR Full Course Trackday... Aug. 30th/31st- Registration Open!

VIR Full Course Trackday... Aug. 30th/31st- Registration Open!

To everyone that has participated in one of our track events under the CAC NorEast R32 group, we would like to thank you for making those events so successful. I am sad to say, CAC NorEastR32 is no longer, kaput, finished.

Due to the success of our events Jeremy and I could not just leave people "hanging". So we have decided to continue our events under a new name: TrackDaze.

With the formation of TrackDaze you can be sure to expect the same high quality, fun, and exciting event. We have tried to take the best of all of our experiences at track events and put them all together in what we hope will continue to be a great HPDE program.

Of course with a new name comes a new face:
    Track Daze High-Performance Driving

I would also like to announce that our August 2007 VIR full course HPDE registration is now open on the new website. We apologize for the delay in opening registration. There are now 3 convenient ways to pay registration fees: paypal, google-checkout, and mail-in check.

Please go here to register: www.trackdaze.com

If you have any questions about anything please, as always, feel free to contact us at info@trackdaze.com

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you at our events.
    Eric Campbell

I was thinking of going down Sept 1/2, but this might be another option. I'm partial to weekday track events.

Quote Originally Posted by fpol View Post
    I was thinking of going down Sept 1/2, but this might be another option. I'm partial to weekday track events.

Heck yeah... Take Thurs and Fri off... still have your 3 day weekend too.. Best of both worlds and probably keeps the "other half" happy...

I'm in! Anyone interested in caravaning down there?

1. Craig
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

I am really interested in going and get in my first US track day (only in Norway this far). Seems like I'll have to go down by myself, friends and family does not seem to be interested. If there's a group going down, I would very much like to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Scany View Post
    I am really interested in going and get in my first US track day (only in Norway this far). Seems like I'll have to go down by myself, friends and family does not seem to be interested. If there's a group going down, I would very much like to join.
    I'm sure you guys could also hook up with a few of the R32 drivers as well.. quite of few of them coming down from the NY/NJ/PA/DC area as well...

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3319609

Looking forward to seeing you guys down there!

Ok, let me register and I'm in. Are you still going Craig? Want company of a 5'er?

I'm in for sure, don't mind the company. The more the merrier!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

UPDATE:

For those that have already registered & paid, as well as those that do register and PAY in Full by August 3rd, You will be entered for a Chance to Win a couple Great Prizes! *

- One Grand Prize be will awarded- A full refund of your registration fee for the August VIR Event.. $350!

- 1st Prize will be a voucher good for one free registration at a future Track Daze event!

We are also pleased to announce that 2 of our Partners and Sponsors have again committed to supporting the event:

Volkswagen of America will again be showing its support by bringing out a few cars for test rides and drives. www.vw.com

Induktion Motorsports has also joined as a sponsor of our event. www.4induktion.com

We look forward to seeing you at our event.

Stay Tuned for more Great Stuff from Track Daze High-Performance Driving....

*Instructors are not eligible for the raffle drawings. Drawing to take place at the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Power_mind View Post
    UPDATE:

For those that have already registered & paid, as well as those that do register and PAY in Full by August 3rd, You will be entered for a Chance to Win a couple Great Prizes! *

- One Grand Prize be will awarded- A full refund of your registration fee for the August VIR Event.. $350!

- 1st Prize will be a voucher good for one free registration at a future Track Daze event!

Stay Tuned for more Great Stuff from Track Daze High-Performance Driving....

*Instructors are not eligible for the raffle drawings. Drawing to take place at the event.
    So how about a roughly 1 in 50 chance at a FREE Track Event... Don't delay... A great deal just got better... Get those BMW's signed up...
    Last edited by 78 Rocco; 07-10-2007 at 04:17 PM.
    Track Daze High-Performance Driving
    2008 Schedule avail @ www.trackdaze.com

I registered this weekend and can't wait.

It's this or another event that weekend for me so I've got a question to finalize my decision - how long are your run sessions?

Quote Originally Posted by fpol View Post
    It's this or another event that weekend for me so I've got a question to finalize my decision - how long are your run sessions?

each participant will get 4 25min sessions each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Power_mind View Post
    each participant will get 4 25min sessions each day.
    Thanks,

25 minutes is pretty decent at VIR full.

Thread Information