Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
June 16, DIY @ RRT

Thread: June 16, DIY @ RRT

June 16, DIY @ RRT

Is this still on? I'd like to come hang out and lend a hand if needed!
    RRT Racing Crew Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce N View Post
    Is this still on? I'd like to come hang out and lend a hand if needed!
    Yes it is. You should still fill out the reservation form and in comments write you are there to lend a hand. There is no charge to watch or help.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Done. Thanks!
    RRT Racing Crew Member

I must be blind because I don't see a start and end time listed. Thanks again!
    RRT Racing Crew Member

too bad its on the same date as the autox
    -John
    1995 Hellrot M3........needs more mods

Quote Originally Posted by orijinal_poser View Post
    too bad its on the same date as the autox
    Wimp!

You should be able to do both. They are only about 90 miles apart.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Excellent session today. Thanks to all the folks at RRT! Here are some pics.

RRT Racing Crew Member

This will be my first DIY event and I am planning to replace my rear brake pads and fuel filter. I've registered and paid the $15, do I need to buy the parts from outside or can I buy it from J&F? I need to find out ahead of time so I can prepare accordingly. Thanks.

They do encourage you to buy your parts from the supporting shop if possible. If you do, you might want to call J&F ahead of time to make sure they have what you need in stock.
    RRT Racing Crew Member

Thread Information