Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Windows tinting

Thread: Windows tinting

Windows tinting

Can anyone recommend a good tinting shop in Northern Virginia area? I have a newborn and need a good quality window film to protect him from UV rays, etc. Thank you in advance!

Martin Motorsports in Alexandria has a tint guy in house.
    http://www.martinmotorsportsinc.com/tinting.php

Thanks hoyabmw!

2nd. The guy works out of Martin Motorsport (TNT tint) Excellent work.

Quote Originally Posted by docchaez View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good tinting shop in Northern Virginia area? I have a newborn and need a good quality window film to protect him from UV rays, etc. Thank you in advance!
    Formula 1 are the ones getting rave reviews from the e90 board I frequent, and LA Tint in Manassas, Alexandria, and Sterling are the ones I know that does them.

The top of the line F1 product is Pinnacle, w/c is non-ceramic and good for non-interferring with Comfort Access and Navi optioned cars. If you have non of them, the regular Ultimate would just do fine and is metallic.
    Both these films are fade resistant and I like that MBenz Quality it provides. They are not cheap, between $260-400 per car, depends on car type and product you are interested.

Thread Information