Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Speed Bleeders?

Thread: Speed Bleeders?

Speed Bleeders?

Has anyone tried these -- www.speedbleeder.com? I'm thinking about getting them, but it would be nice to know if they really work.

Pointless, IMO. You still have to unscrew the thing and you still have to get out and look for the bubbles.

The Features page says the alternatives are pressure bleeding and vacuum bleeding. They say a pressure bleeder costs $300. Riiiight. I paid $45 for mine from bavauto.com and it included a quick-connect reservoir cap that fits my E30 perfectly. It is well constructed and has a nice pressure gauge built in.

Works like a charm. I can bleed all four corners in about 10 minutes. Speed Bleeders wouldn't be much of a help. The only thing they might help prevent is "sucking air" when the screw is loosened too much. I think I wasted a half pint of ATE Blue when I made this mistake the first time.
    Scott Lowrey

Thread Information