Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Green Turtle?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Green Turtle?

Cool Green Turtle?

I've recently heard from two members who are very interested in moving the June 21st Social from Gaithersburg/Zodiac Grill to Columbia/Green Turtle. I personally live in Columbia and can make either location, but to be fair we have been to The Zodiac Grill the past two socials and a change of venue is in order. I just need to know if this is of interest to any of the members in Maryland. Please respond to this post if you would like to see a change in venue for the June social. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

I'm up for whatever... I'm now closer to Columbia than Germanburg.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    I'm up for whatever... I'm now closer to Columbia than Germanburg.
    Where's Germanburg? It must be the area between Germantown and Gaithersburg, never thought about calling it that, but its pretty funny.

Zach, I was the one who brought it up to Tim, and Steven suggested maybe have 2 socials in June if I remember right. I thought it would be nice to have something closer to Baltimore since they get left out most of the time.

Also, a new On the Border is opening up in Columbia in July for possible future events.

More people chime in for Columbia please.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Where's Germanburg? It must be the area between Germantown and Gaithersburg, never thought about calling it that, but its pretty funny.

Zach, I was the one who brought it up to Tim, and Steven suggested maybe have 2 socials in June if I remember right. I thought it would be nice to have something closer to Baltimore since they get left out most of the time.

Also, a new On the Border is opening up in Columbia in July for possible future events.

More people chime in for Columbia please.
    CHIMING IN!!!!

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Chime....

and double chime for our attempts to get more Baltimore area members active
    Last edited by SpongeBob; 06-07-2007 at 01:04 PM.
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Chime here, too!

If I'm free I'd go to either.

I'm chiming for Columbia... anything close to B-more makes me happy... although I don't actually have an operable car at this time... I got rear-ended last week
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Diriclet View Post
    although I don't actually have an operable car at this time... I got rear-ended last week
    That sucks.

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

I've missed the last two in a row and the Zodiac is practically in my back yard.

Still, I'd go to Columbia. What the heck?

(By the way, it's "G Town". And, if you like, "G Burg".)
    Scott Lowrey

I would like to see the Social moved to the Columbia area as well. I work in Greenbelt so it is a short jump down 95 and then about a 15 minute drive home.

Tom
    Tom Buchanan
    BMW CCA Instructor
    ============================================
    1999 M3 (Track Rat)
    2002 540i 6-speed (My Car)
    1999 Acura 3.2 TL (Wife's Car)
    2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Family Mobile and Tow Vehicle)

So... It is the 19th

Is this thing going to happen? If so, what time?

i'd be down for columbia as well.........seeing as i'm 5 minutes away
    -John
    1995 Hellrot M3........needs more mods

Cool

Attention all Green Turtle bimmer dreamers, I've been notified by Tim the Social Director that the Green Turtle in Columbia, MD is a go for Thursday 21 June, therefore I will be at the Green Turtle the festivities generally begin around 7:00 local. See you there! Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Will anyone be at Zodiac since it's still on the calendar?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information