Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Angel Eyes Installed!

Thread: Angel Eyes Installed!

Talking Angel Eyes Installed!

(Mods/Admins -- I wasn't sure where to post this, so feel free to move it, if necessary!)

I wanted to share some pictures with you guys of my newly installed Angel Eyes! I've had the kit for several months and installed them yesterday with the help of a few X5world.com buddies.

Before

With her eyes poked out

Headlights removed

Installation pics:

Back in the oven for the final bake

All ready to reinstall

One is done

During wiring

Out for a drive

After pics:

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Cool

Excellent job Michelle Angel Eyes add so much style and class to bimmers. Awesome job, I hope to see you out at some of the club events. I thought we were going to have the next maryland social at the Green Turtle here in Columbia but I think I got out voted and we're going back to the Zodiac Grill. Any-who, see you around the block. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Michelle,

I could not see all of the pictures. But, what I saw looked very good.

I suggest that you write a nice article for the dB (the next deadline is 7/21/07). You already have the pictures, so writing about the install experience would be wonderful. I don't think it should be a technical "how to" with detailed directions, but that's up to you.

Best thing to do is contact Rob Williams (the dB Editor) or any of the chapter officers. Their email addresses are on the Admin page of the NCC website at:
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?administration

BTW, what is X5world.com? Just curious, I'm not an SAV person. I like wagons and little cars.

Thanks,
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    Excellent job Michelle Angel Eyes add so much style and class to bimmers. Awesome job, I hope to see you out at some of the club events. I thought we were going to have the next maryland social at the Green Turtle here in Columbia but I think I got out voted and we're going back to the Zodiac Grill. Any-who, see you around the block. Happy Motoring...
    Thanks!

It seems like every month the social conflicts with something else I have going on.

Get something going in Columbia and I'll be there!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafgar View Post
    Michelle,

I could not see all of the pictures. But, what I saw looked very good.

I suggest that you write a nice article for the dB (the next deadline is 7/21/07). You already have the pictures, so writing about the install experience would be wonderful. I don't think it should be a technical "how to" with detailed directions, but that's up to you.

Best thing to do is contact Rob Williams (the dB Editor) or any of the chapter officers. Their email addresses are on the Admin page of the NCC website at:
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?administration

BTW, what is X5world.com? Just curious, I'm not an SAV person. I like wagons and little cars.

Thanks,
    Thanks!
    www.X5world.com (also www.X3world.com) is a website all about the BMW SAVs. We have over 12,000 members world-wide. Our site has tons of articles, DIYs, wiring diagrams, etc.

Our navigation forum is the best on the net for any BMW.

We were featured last year in BMW Car Magazine:

Quote Originally Posted by X5worldMichelle View Post
    Thanks!
    www.X5world.com (also www.X3world.com) is a website all about the BMW SAVs. We have over 12,000 members world-wide. Our site has tons of articles, DIYs, wiring diagrams, etc.

Our navigation forum is the best on the net for any BMW.

We were featured last year in BMW Car Magazine:
    Michelle,

Thanks for the links. Wow. 12,000 members. I didn't know there were that many SAV's out there. <jk>

Seriously, that's a pretty impressive membership number and I like the way the site is laid out.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Quote Originally Posted by Rafgar View Post
    Michelle,

Thanks for the links. Wow. 12,000 members. I didn't know there were that many SAV's out there. <jk>

Seriously, that's a pretty impressive membership number and I like the way the site is laid out.
    Thanks

12,000+ members...and the site was created just over two years ago (March 2005)!

Thread Information