Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
August 11 - Skyla Burrell Blues Band, a Chicago blues band. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: August 11 - Skyla Burrell Blues Band, a Chicago blues band.

Kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Bob, I want to commend you on pulling this tour off. We had a great time and everything fell into place as planned. Northwest BMW was great and their hospitailty/service was outstanding. They reset my TPMS light when I wasn't looking after it came on somehow on my way up there. The drive was great, but next time I'm gonna hit some of those winding roads a little harder Lunch was excellent BTW.

Now the most important question...where's the pics?
    I must agree wholeheartedly with Pseto. Bob you are a Logistical genius! Everything about the tour was perfect from weather, to the dealership, to the winding roads and scenery to the great food (even for the latecomers at Fairfield Inn) to the awesome end at the Jazz concert/Winery. Cheers to you, Zack, Eric, and everyone who made it a perfect day. The only thing I was missing was my other half who would have helped tremendously with the navigation duties. It is ok however, because she is already on board and ready for the November tour! Thanks a million Bob! You are a Gentleman and a Scholar!
    -Orlando
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

Did I see like 15 people with cameras??? What happened to all the pics
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

Quote Originally Posted by lax01 View Post
    Did I see like 15 people with cameras??? What happened to all the pics
    and I thought I saw an ///M3 with a video recorder perched on the driver side vent
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

photos?

I posted into the gallery a bunch of the shots I took, more to come at some point. And my thanks to Bob for setting this up also and everyone who made it a great day.

http://gallery.nccbmwcca.org/showgallery.php?cat=590

Jonathan

I am certainly late in replying, been too busy with that work thing. Sandra and I wanted to thank Bob and Miriam for a very nice day, we really enjoyed our first outing with the club. We hope to be able to make many more. Thanks also to all the people we didn't meet or know of that worked to put this together. NW BMW was great! Thanks Zack too, it was nice meeting and speaking with Orlando, Rich, Zack (fellow 325i owner!) and their significant others at our table at the Fairield Inn.

I have some pictures I'm going to try and upload as well.

Louis

Thread Information