Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Frank Lloyd Wright Tour - BALTIMORE

Thread: Frank Lloyd Wright Tour - BALTIMORE

Frank Lloyd Wright Tour - BALTIMORE

Ok---so who from the Baltimore side of NCC is going on the tour? Do you want to meet here and drive together to Urbana??????

:?: :lol:

err, when is it again? i completelt forgot about this one

Anyone want a roommate? Or I'll just get something in Uniontown.

Gary Lin

http://nccbmwcca.org/index.php?tours

Anyone want a roommate? Or I'll just get something in Uniontown.

Gary Lin

I'll be leaving from the Catonsville / Halethorpe area (southern baltimore)... let me know when and where you'd like to meet

Edmonson Ave near 695

Where is a good spot. We'll try to be there between 745 and 0800.

I'll be coming across 695 from Towson area. Then we can get back on 695 towards 70...

OK?

If you go past 70, to Rt. 40 east, there is a Burger King a few blocks after the exit ramp. Meeting there would be good for me - but I'm very flexible. Let me know if that's ok. My name is Colin - cvmclaugh@hotmail.com

Have you registered? It is $65/person and you should have gotten me your meal registration form weeks ago.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Colin,

So far, you are the only one, besides us, on this side of town.
    That far off the beltway is too far out of our way, we will have already passed 70 west.
    Please cancel.
    We'll meet you in Urbana at 0900. What are you driving?

Bob

I'm in a black E46 323i with Maine tags (keeps my insurance lower). How about you?

See the note above mine from the club VP...in charge of the tour.

Did you REGISTER?
    I believe the trip is full.....

Silver 2003 330 CiC

Bob

I believe the Summit Inn Resort is full being that it is their last weekend open. I have already given the menus for lunch and dinner. This event has been advertised for more than 4 months. We have 80 people for lunch, 76 for dinner and Sunday tours.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information