Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Cheapeake Region PCA Autox on July 10th
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cheapeake Region PCA Autox on July 10th

Cheapeake Region PCA Autox on July 10th

I e-mailed the autox chair over there and their next autox is July 10th. I remember he mentioned that it will be at the Metro Station off of Rt 100 in Columbia.

Really good bunch of guys, though their autoxes are no where as organized as ours.

Let's have a nice NCC turnout and show them what a BMW can do!!!! :twisted:

http://www.pcachs.org/autocross/autocrosshome.html

Actually I just checked my e-mail again:

Morning Jed,

I was on vacation last week and am just now reading this. As you know by now, we did not have the autox this past Saturday. Our next autox will be on Sun, July 18th at the MARC train lot off of 100. If you need any additional info, please contact me.

--
    Tim Eisel
    Autocross Chair
    PCA, Chesapeake Region

I'll comfirm whether or not it is the 10th or the 18th.

How does registration work? Is there any pre-registration or do you just show up?

You just show up. Ususally they want you there before 8/9.

Also, they do NOT allow passengers unless it is one of their instructors.

10th I'll go, but 18th I'll probably be burned out from the day before. But they are a good group of guys... not the "I own a P-Car and you don't" type at all.

can't make either, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    Actually I just checked my e-mail again:

Morning Jed,

I was on vacation last week and am just now reading this. As you know by now, we did not have the autox this past Saturday. Our next autox will be on Sun, July 18th at the MARC train lot off of 100. If you need any additional info, please contact me.

--
    Tim Eisel
    Autocross Chair
    PCA, Chesapeake Region

I'll comfirm whether or not it is the 10th or the 18th.
    Hmmm.. the 18th is the next NCC autocross. This one would be a five minute drive as opposed to a 1.5 hour drive, though... hmm...

I hope it's on the 10th - that way I will definitely go.

john
    Are you sure it was something you read, Peter? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

Actually BMWCCA's autox is July 17th. You can get 2 days worth of RACING. :shock: (if it is on the 18th)

17th, not 18th in Man'sAssASS

UPDATE-PCA Autox is on July 18th not the 10th.

Got an e-mail back from Tim-

The date on the PCA site is incorrect. Their autox will be on Sunday, July 18th.

I'll probably just skip this one. Or drive your car Jed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doby
    You know you are more than welcome to any time, John! :-)

I want to see what my car can really do in the hands of a good driver.

Then let John V drive it.

I'd let you drive mine but I'm not sure you could hand the incredible power the 318is puts out. :-)

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Then let John V drive it.
    I was talking about you too, ding dong.

Thread Information