Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Volunteer to tow trailer for May 19th

Thread: Volunteer to tow trailer for May 19th

Exclamation Volunteer to tow trailer for May 19th

Due to an unforeseen circumstances we need a volunteer to tow the trailer for the May 19th. If we don't get a volunteer by 2:00 PM today, we will have to cancel the event.

The trailer is located at Funktion auto in Dulles, VA.

Pete
    NCC autocross Chairman
    Last edited by AlfaEric; 05-18-2007 at 07:31 AM.
    NCC

I do not think it would be safe to tow with my wrangler because of the lift. If there is anyway that I could borrow the WJ from you Pete, then, I would be willing to drive it up there (do I need to put it back to Funktion Auto)? However, I assume you are not able to go -- so, that idea might be defunct.

Hi Pete,

Missed you last night at Zodiac, we tossed a few down for you and the Porsche. Unfortunately I would if I could, but I have a bunch of plans tomorrow. I posted this over on x5world (my other home), so maybe someone can help.

http://www.x5world.com/lounge/31969-...tml#post324704
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by NoSoup4U View Post
    I do not think it would be safe to tow with my wrangler because of the lift. If there is anyway that I could borrow the WJ from you Pete, then, I would be willing to drive it up there (do I need to put it back to Funktion Auto)? However, I assume you are not able to go -- so, that idea might be defunct.
    The trailer has to be put back there after the event.

Pete
    NCC

It looks like we have a volunteer for the remainder of the year (except July) event. So the event is on.

As you may have guessed, we will need a volunteer to tow the trailer for the July event. Anyone want to volunteer?

Pete
    NCC

Pete,
    I might be able to help out with the July event trailer towing, if still needed.
    I work near enough to Funktion and can easily go by Manassas. Can the trailer be dropped off the night before? I'd like to bring my BMW to the event, the 2500 Dodge diesel 4x4 gets such crappy times at the autocross....
    - Joel
    Joel Bossard
    ---------------------------------------------
    1998 M3/4, Silver driver
    2002 4X4 Dodge 2500 Cummins HO 6-speed hauler
    2006 VW Jetta TDI commuter

Thread Information