Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Bowie (Baysox) Autocross Race

Thread: Bowie (Baysox) Autocross Race

Hybrid View

Bowie (Baysox) Autocross Race

What time do these events normally end?

I would like to take my son to Saturday's race but we need to be in Baltimore City until 1pm.

Will there be much to see/watch after 2?

Cool Another Saturday?

Even if you can not make that day's events - plan on joining us, with him, on August 11 when we travel to Gettysburg. We depart from NW BMW!!!
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Typically the autocross ends somewhere between 3-4:30pm. You would likely get to see some of the 3rd heat if you made it ther at 2.

Thanks for the information!

How's the attendance, I have a non-BMW friend who wants to participate, He has a turbo 240SX....he won't TRY to drift I promise! If there are still slots, what heat?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Is there a list of all the people who are signed up for Saturday's autocross? I registered but I just wanted to make sure it went through. Or is it basically just show up and pay even if you aren't registered?

National Capital Chapter BMW CCA #367673

Quote Originally Posted by Tochenzo View Post
    Is there a list of all the people who are signed up for Saturday's autocross? I registered but I just wanted to make sure it went through. Or is it basically just show up and pay even if you aren't registered?
    http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showpost....4&postcount=10
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by gspot35 View Post
    How's the attendance, I have a non-BMW friend who wants to participate, He has a turbo 240SX....he won't TRY to drift I promise! If there are still slots, what heat?

I couldn't register in time but, I hope there will be a few open spots tomorrow. This will be my first auto-x. So, I'm pretty excited. If you see a white, bald guy next to an old 240sx, please stop by and say "hello"
    '91 240sx

Quote Originally Posted by eeterp View Post

I couldn't register in time but, I hope there will be a few open spots tomorrow. This will be my first auto-x. So, I'm pretty excited. If you see a white, bald guy next to an old 240sx, please stop by and say "hello"
    There should be plenty of spots open in the 1st and 3rd heats.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

I'm with Tony. Also, Clint & Tony, what heats you all running in?

2nd i'm sure i'll see you there, it'll be my first autox this year...i'm gonna be pretty rusty haha

National Capital Chapter BMW CCA #367673

I'm anxious to see some pictures from the event!
    '91 240sx

Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Thread Information