Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Bowie (Baysox) Autocross Race

                  
   
  1. #1
    Member wnelms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    B-More
    Posts
    63

    Bowie (Baysox) Autocross Race

    What time do these events normally end?

    I would like to take my son to Saturday's race but we need to be in Baltimore City until 1pm.

    Will there be much to see/watch after 2?

  2. #2
    Senior Member SpongeBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Baltimore - near Towson
    Posts
    413

    Cool Another Saturday?

    Even if you can not make that day's events - plan on joining us, with him, on August 11 when we travel to Gettysburg. We depart from NW BMW!!!
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

    Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    469
    Typically the autocross ends somewhere between 3-4:30pm. You would likely get to see some of the 3rd heat if you made it ther at 2.

  4. #4
    Member wnelms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    B-More
    Posts
    63
    Thanks for the information!

  5. #5
    How's the attendance, I have a non-BMW friend who wants to participate, He has a turbo 240SX....he won't TRY to drift I promise! If there are still slots, what heat?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

    Craig Brickner

  6. #6
    Is there a list of all the people who are signed up for Saturday's autocross? I registered but I just wanted to make sure it went through. Or is it basically just show up and pay even if you aren't registered?

    National Capital Chapter BMW CCA #367673

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Springfield, VA
    Posts
    135
    I'm with Tony. Also, Clint & Tony, what heats you all running in?

  8. #8
    2nd i'm sure i'll see you there, it'll be my first autox this year...i'm gonna be pretty rusty haha

    National Capital Chapter BMW CCA #367673

  9. #9
    Senior Member 1996 328ti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    3,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Tochenzo View Post
    Is there a list of all the people who are signed up for Saturday's autocross? I registered but I just wanted to make sure it went through. Or is it basically just show up and pay even if you aren't registered?
    http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showpost....4&postcount=10
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

    318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by gspot35 View Post
    How's the attendance, I have a non-BMW friend who wants to participate, He has a turbo 240SX....he won't TRY to drift I promise! If there are still slots, what heat?


    I couldn't register in time but, I hope there will be a few open spots tomorrow. This will be my first auto-x. So, I'm pretty excited. If you see a white, bald guy next to an old 240sx, please stop by and say "hello"
    '91 240sx

  11. #11
    Senior Member AlfaEric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    N. Potomac, MD
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by eeterp View Post


    I couldn't register in time but, I hope there will be a few open spots tomorrow. This will be my first auto-x. So, I'm pretty excited. If you see a white, bald guy next to an old 240sx, please stop by and say "hello"
    There should be plenty of spots open in the 1st and 3rd heats.

    ---Eric


    Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    2
    I'm anxious to see some pictures from the event!
    '91 240sx

  13. #13
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

    Craig Brickner

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 08:44 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 09:14 PM
  3. Autocross Rules Clarification for 2005
    By Pete in forum Autocross sponsored by Road Race Technologies
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 04-19-2005, 08:21 AM
  4. Pictures from 5/1 autocross at Baysox stadium?
    By stretch in forum Autocross sponsored by Road Race Technologies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 09:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •