Posted by: jeffsnavely

Description: VIN: WBADN53461GC96424 $19,995, Anthracite metallic (like Titanium grey) / grey interior, 61k milesSport package, xenon lights, DSP stereo, CD changer, heated seats, sunroof.Services that I could verify @ BMW dealers: Oil changes @ 17k, 23k, 32k, new Transmission (!) @ 23k. There were probably others done at independent shops as well.I did all fluids DIY @ 56k: oil, tranny (Red Line), differential (Amsoil), Brake (ATE Super Blue), Coolant (BMW) including 1 of the engine block drain plugs (very hard to reach the other) – the dealer doesn’t even bother with draining the block where more coolant comes out than from the radiator.I recently replaced 2 common items that fail on the E39: the climate control resistor ($72 part) and a cam sensor ($130 part).I bought this car back in September for my wife. She enjoyed it so much we decided to upgrade to an M5. While shopping for one however, I found a deal I couldn’t pass up on her other dream car, a 911 Cabrio, so the 540i must go.Title in hand. Averages 22 mpg in mixed driving.Has some expected scratches typical for it's mileage. I just had the driver's seat professionally refurbished so it looks like new!New OEM radio head unit (had bad pixels).Jeff Snavely703-313-8141jsnavely at verizon.netSpringfield, VA

More...