Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
How long to process NCC license plate applications?

Thread: How long to process NCC license plate applications?

Hybrid View

How long to process NCC license plate applications?

I sent applications to the individual who handles the them for the NCC, probably 4-6 weeks ago, but I've received nothing back.

How long does this generally take to process?

Thanks,
    Alex

Didn't take that long when I did it back in 2002.

-- Jason

You should get your form very soon. I think he usually takes care of all the forms once a month unless there is a special circumstance. I'll find his email address for you on Monday. I'm out of town right now.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

he sent me mine within a couple weeks and i just took the app to the mva

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick
    Sounds like maybe mine got lost in the shuffle....

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick
    BTW Maverick, Pinecone and I were talking about you a couple weeks ago. We were course working an autocross at Ripken, and the worker's radio frequency was picking up Target's automated system announcing bathroom checks and then announcing when the check was completed.

wow, that's funny as crap...btw, i hate those automated things...coming across my walkie every hour.

back on the tags, got mine in the mail a few days ago and man, they are sweet

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    You should get your form very soon. I think he usually takes care of all the forms once a month unless there is a special circumstance. I'll find his email address for you on Monday. I'm out of town right now.
    Hey Steven,

Do you have that email address?

Thanks!
    Alex

Thread Information