Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Memorial Day Weekend?

Thread: Memorial Day Weekend?

Memorial Day Weekend?

Any car related events in the area?

I had plans to go to Lime Rock Park, CT but I need to stay in the area Memorial Day weekend. I am debating heading to Summit Point on Saturday or Sunday...SCCA time trials.

Any comments or ideas?

Banned
    Time trials or Lime Rock. Why not come to Berryville, VA just minutes off Rt 7 and Russell Rd to a 3 day herding trial. Watch the AKC Herding trial put on by the local Caridgan Corgi Club on Saturday and Sunday and an AHBA trial on Monday. Admission is free. I be working the trial Sat and Sun and running in it with my collies on Monday.

The smell of sheep poop in the air beats the smell of brakes and various lubricants anyday. Come watch dogs doing what they were bred to do.
    Most of the herding breeds should be represented. And we all know that a herding dog is smarter than your instructor at a BMWCCA driving school!

And just down the road in Sperryville the local Border Collie club is putting on a Border Collie herding trial!

Dave Apker and the collies

Thread Information