Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Deutsche Marque Show

Thread: Deutsche Marque Show

Hybrid View

Deutsche Marque Show

To Richard and all the others who helped organize the show Great event.
    Some very impressive cars.
    Always good to see old and new friends.

Thanks
    Jonathan
    72 tii

Wish I could've made it out today. Please post pics!

If anyone has photos, you may upload them to our photo gallery,
    http://gallery.nccbmwcca.org/showgallery.php?cat=1
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Deutsche Marque Show

Jonathan

I was out of town this weekend. It was killing me not to attend. How did the 2002's do. How did you do. Who won this year. I hope someone has lots of picture.

Mike DiAndrea
    1974 2002tii

Bill Williams 2000 Touring won 2 awards

Best BMW and 1st place of 9 2002s. It was a great turnout on a beautiful day.
    More info with some pictures here:
    http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/...47d47051b719d/

Quote Originally Posted by bmwcs3 View Post
    Best BMW and 1st place of 9 2002s. It was a great turnout on a beautiful day.
    More info with some pictures here:
    http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/...47d47051b719d/
    wow, i want all those 2002's and cs's! one of these days i am going to quit racing bmw's and go back to my 2002 roots.

time to buy lottery tickets and build a huge garage....;-)

The turn out was wonderful, the weather cooperated and we met many new friends as well as catching up with some smiling faces from last year. Bill Williams 2000 tii was incredible; I spent more time on the grass looking at the chassis and suspension than anything else! You could eat Thanksgiving dinner off of the undercarriage its so spotless. After wowing everyone with her perfect Blue M6 last year, Anita P. did it again this year showing her Alpina B10 BiTurbo. Rare is not the word for this car. ///M1s are rare; but at least other people in America own them. There is only one other B10 BiTurbo that has made it to our shores. Almost every era and body style of our beloved Marque was represented. Richard's E30 M3 racer was awesome from every angle. Bobbie's white '95 ///M3 was so immaculate it looked like a museum piece compared to my black '95 M3. I even managed to visit the other Marques this year especially admiring the 1963 Mercedes Benz 220SE convertible and the Porsche Carrera GT that all but stopped the show in its tracks. Wow, my post turned into a Roundel article... I had a great time; see you at the next event!

Orlando T.
    1995 ///M3
    1995 325iC
    1992 325i

Quote Originally Posted by ///MARINE View Post
    The turn out was wonderful, the weather cooperated and we met many new friends as well as catching up with some smiling faces from last year. Bill Williams 2000 tii was incredible; I spent more time on the grass looking at the chassis and suspension than anything else! You could eat Thanksgiving dinner off of the undercarriage its so spotless. After wowing everyone with her perfect Blue M6 last year, Anita P. did it again this year showing her Alpina B10 BiTurbo. Rare is not the word for this car. ///M1s are rare; but at least other people in America own them. There is only one other B10 BiTurbo that has made it to our shores. Almost every era and body style of our beloved Marque was represented. Richard's E30 M3 racer was awesome from every angle. Bobbie's white '95 ///M3 was so immaculate it looked like a museum piece compared to my black '95 M3. I even managed to visit the other Marques this year especially admiring the 1963 Mercedes Benz 220SE convertible and the Porsche Carrera GT that all but stopped the show in its tracks. Wow, my post turned into a Roundel article... I had a great time; see you at the next event!

Orlando T.
    1995 ///M3
    1995 325iC
    1992 325i
    Thanks for the kind words, Orlando. It was a great day, good to see everyone. Richard and the Concours crew did a great job! Wait 'til you see what I've got for next year! ; - )

Agreed -- thanks to the organizers and participants. It made a great show for the rest of us ...
    and now ... some photos are in the gallery, concours 2007 section!

Thread Information