Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
OCT 21 RRT Meet

Thread: OCT 21 RRT Meet

OCT 21 RRT Meet

Just wanted to find out who is going to be attending the RRT meet on the 21st? There is a lot of buzz surrounding it on local BMW boards.. I'm getting excited just thinking about all the hot bimmers that may attend

-chase

I guess it'll just be you and me, since no one else responded. I will be trying to sell some 17x8" wheels at the swap meet. $200/obo takes the four. They are E46 M3 replicas, and should fit most E36/E46 cars. The wheels are okay for an upgraded look, or for extra track/autocross tires. The Kumho ECSTA 712 tires on them are shot but I haven't had time to remove them.

See you there. I'll be the bald, goofy looking guy in the Black 323is, or Estoril M Coupe (doing a friend a favor).
    Bimmer3

Thanks, RRT!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	102453613-L.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	221  

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer3 View Post
    I guess it'll just be you and me, since no one else responded. I will be trying to sell some 17x8" wheels at the swap meet. $200/obo takes the four. They are E46 M3 replicas, and should fit most E36/E46 cars. The wheels are okay for an upgraded look, or for extra track/autocross tires. The Kumho ECSTA 712 tires on them are shot but I haven't had time to remove them.
    I don't know if I'll be there... I'm still trying to make the UMD vs. NC State game, but I'll be at RRT if I can't get tickets.

Brian, were the front tires done too?

I should have added a little air to mine last weekend before I started "playing."

Chris,
    The front tires still have some tread left. They would be good for autocrossing a few more times. I think you could find two more 225/45 17's to make a full set. There might be some 225/45 17 Dunlops at RRT that they are throwing out, I was tempted last time I was there to take them, but I'll check. I also have some stock 323is supsension parts, F/R springs and F/R sway bars. I am not sure if they are stiffer than the 318 parts, but if you want the wheels and other parts, I'd say make me an offer and they are yours.

Bimmer3

Chris,
    The front tires still have some tread left. They would be good for autocrossing a few more times. I think you could find two more 225/45 17's to make a full set. There might be some 225/45 17 Dunlops at RRT that they are throwing out, I was tempted last time I was there to take them, but I'll check. I also have some stock 323is supsension parts, F/R springs and F/R sway bars. I am not sure if they are stiffer than the 318 parts, but if you want the wheels and other parts, I'd say make me an offer and they are yours.

Bimmer3
    Thanks man, but I don't think I have the space at the moment. That's a steal for those wheels, they look awesome! I knew I had 2 OLD Kumho 712s, but they're 205/45/16s that I got for free years ago off of a friend, but they won't really work for a BMW... maybe a staggered 16s on the front 17s on the rear setup, haha.

I'll look into the sways and see if they're stiffer.

I just ordered new shocks/springs that I'm hoping will be on my car before the last NCC and Cumberland event

Estoril M Coupe (doing a friend a favor).
    Bimmer3

Thanks, RRT!

Traitor

Thread Information