Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Where to Buy Red Line Fluids

Thread: Where to Buy Red Line Fluids

Where to Buy Red Line Fluids

Would value any advice / recommendations on where to purchase Red Line fluids in DC metro area, ideally in / near Bethesda, Rockville, southern Silver Spring, Langley Park, College Park. Also need a heater/AC fan speed button (2001 540) and would like to avoid the $50+ cost various BMW dealer parts departments are asking (apparently for ALL heater/AC panel buttons in one kit).

Many thanks...

CLBDC

Call OG Racing. Generally you will have it the next day via UPS if you call early enough.
    http://www.ogracing.com 800.934.9112

Best place to buy parts is from Tischer. 20% off list with CCA membership.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I order my oil from the cheapest online supplier I can find - I went with SafeRacer a few months ago.

Otherwise, you can look up a dealer.
    Scott Lowrey

bavauto.com

Best prices I've found are at www.myoilshop.com . I see they have a discount going on right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce N View Post
    Best prices I've found are at www.myoilshop.com . I see they have a discount going on right now.
    It looks like they are the same listed prices as OG Racing.
    It looks like everyone is $8.95 for 75W90.
    I like to support those who support the chapter.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 05-04-2007 at 07:14 AM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

OG. But I hope you're not planning on putting it in your tranny or diff.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

Banned
    I used Redline in my tranny and diff and never had any problems. Got rid of the car with 237k miles on it. Never had any issues with Redline in the tranny or diff when the car was trcked etc. Changed it out every year when car was tracked and every 2 yrs when it wasnt.

Dave Apker

Thumbs up

I was surprised to find Redline fluids at the Advance auto parts here in Lexington Park, Maryland. I bought every bottle they had on the shelf and ordered some more. The rest arrived to the store the next day. I used the products on the tranny and differentials of my 1992 325i sedan as well as my 1995 ///M3 coupe. I felt a difference immediately in the shifting of both vehicles. The winter performance seems particularly enhanced.

-Brooklyn Taylor

I forgot to mention; as I recall the Redline fluid at Advance Auto cost the same or less than what Bavauto was charging and there were NO shipping charges involved. I didn't even have to pay until I picked up the order!

Advance Autoparts

in Gaithersburg had Redline Fluids as recent as three months ago (when I was last in the store). Check on-line or call the store closest to your residence.

Brian

Thank you all for your help. Nick, if you don't use Redline, what DO you use? Thanks.

Which store in Gaithersburg, the one on Quince Orchard Rd?
    Torquewrench / Phil Williams
    2001 330i Sport Package, Orient Blue

Thread Information