Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Need a windshield!

Thread: Need a windshield!

Angry Need a windshield!

Yesterday the sun was high and the roads were open so I decided to cruise over to Kent Island to take in some of the sites on the Eastern Shore, stroll around Terripan Park and get some Seafood at Kentmoor. Any-who on the way back home on Highway 50 just after crossing the bridge my windscreen was hit by a bottle of some sort. It was struck almost dead center just below the wiper blades and theres residue left in the front tray from the projectile that stuck it. I will need to replace it as the spider cracks begin to travel in all directions. Therefore, I need to know where in the Metro I can go to get a reasonably priced BMW replacement windshield. I drive a 00 E46 323i, my deductable is 1,000 dollars and I'm not trying to use it because that would mean I spending more than a grand for the replacement. I figure I've got about two weeks before it really gets bad. Thanks in advance for all of your input. I'm not trying to go cheap and replace it again soon, however I'm also trying to break my wallet (BMW), no pun intended... Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Cool

Guys emergency averted... I read a couple of the other posts on the subject and phoned Safelite in Columbia, MD and they can get me in today at 4:00PM for a grand total of 227.00 plus tax... Thanks guys, I suppose i should of read the previous posts on this subject before adding to the mix. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Thread Information