Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC July 21-22 Drivers' School - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: NCC July 21-22 Drivers' School

See you there!
    RRT Racing Crew Member

I'm a bit confused about the paddock map. I am familiar with the Shenandoah layout but why the "No Parking" dotted line ... OH. We're using the Shenandoah skidpad! OK, so we are supposed to park only on the perimeter along the main straight, correct?
    Scott Lowrey

Excellent school!!! Thanks to the instructors and oranizers who constructed this event for our enjoyment (and education )... To those who didn't make it, I can only say
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Shenandoah is a blast, I'll be there with MB on Aug 4/5

Excellent school. A big thank you to the organizers, instructors, and my fellow students. What a fun weekend!
    Torquewrench / Phil Williams
    2001 330i Sport Package, Orient Blue

A huge thumbs up for everyone in the NCC that contributed to making this event as enjoyable, smooth and helpful as it was. You efforts are greatly appreciated!

Alan Z.

Fantastic weekend! Thanks to everyone who helped to put this together. I had a great time - no offs and no spins (well, except for the skid pad).
    Scott Lowrey

Some photos of the event (P-car warning)

Some shots of the wonderful weather and enemy car ;o)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PorscheShenandoahfrombridge.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	170.3 KB 
ID:	281   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PorscheShenandoahcorkscrew2.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	172.8 KB 
ID:	282   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PorscheShenandoahcorkscrew.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	174.1 KB 
ID:	283   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PorscheShenandoah.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	161.0 KB 
ID:	284  
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

Some Video

Thanks to all for a great event. I really appreciated the small run groups -- it often seemed like you had the track all to yourself! Click the image for a page with some in-car video or click here.

"Aerodynamics is for people who can't build engines." -- Enzo Ferrari
    '06 MINI Cooper S
    GeorgeCo Blog

SC HPDE 21-22 July

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson Button View Post
    Some shots of the wonderful weather and enemy car ;o)

Gee Bob, that doesn't look like the line you wanted me to try!

Thanks again for putting up with me in the left seat for the weekend and thanks to all for a wonderful weekend.

And Gerry, did you get the ground hog guts out of your wheel well yet?
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

Line questions

Quote Originally Posted by Real M3 View Post
    Gee Bob, that doesn't look like the line you wanted me to try!
    Chuck,
    Do as I say, not as I do ;op

Really it is safer that way.

I would be happy to ride in your right seat anytime!
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

There was this very Guards Red 911 Carerra on the track with us and it was on crappy street tires.....oh was that you Bob?

Seriously nice Pork Chop Bob.

Chuck, no guts no glory. Hey, he was already dead when I sorta ran over him. You know, I was looking at track out, not the debris on the track.

Very nice school and a big thank you to everyone who helped organize it esp. our chief instructor Bill Shook! Nice job Bill.

Gerry
    1990 E30 M3 (white)
    2003 E46 M3 (white)
    1991 spec miata (blue)

I didn't really catch anything exciting, but here are a few pictures from last weekend. I was standing on the bridge during and instructor session on Sunday and got some skidpad pictures.

http://gallery.dinomite.net/v/Cars/T...07+Shenandoah/
    Drew
    1997 Boston Green ///M3 Coupe

Talking Awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by dinomite View Post
    I didn't really catch anything exciting/[/url]

They may not look that exciting to you, but I think they are great shots.
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson Button View Post
    They may not look that exciting to you, but I think they are great shots.
    And of course that comment has nothing to do with the fact that a Guard's Red Whale Tail is in several of the shots!

'Course the red porshay IS chasing a white "Real M3" and not getting past it.........

Still they are nice shots of the event, thanks for posting!
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

Thread Information