Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Referrals Info section

Thread: Referrals Info section

Referrals Info section

I dont know why I was looking there - but just noticed on the referrals section of the main page.

For washingtondc.craigslist.org we have the text showing up as "ashingtondc.craigslist.org". And it shows up multiple times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Referrals.JPG 
Views:	270 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	253  

Quote Originally Posted by pranu View Post
    I dont know why I was looking there - but just noticed on the referrals section of the main page.

For washingtondc.craigslist.org we have the text showing up as "ashingtondc.craigslist.org". And it shows up multiple times.
    The missing w is a bug. I'm waiting for the developer to fix it one of these days.
    It shows up multiple times because they are different referrals.
    I have another set of referrals at http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/referrals.php
    I like looking at them every once in a while. It sometimes explains higher than usual activity and I like to know who is linking to us.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Very cool!!!!!

Interesting to see that www.timezone.com is referring to an image on the site.

And the forged wheels thread is the most referred to item!

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?t=2177

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    The missing w is a bug. I'm waiting for the developer to fix it one of these days.
    A billion nerd points for this - is he stripping out all characters from the domain name till he reaches a non "w" A-Z character? (basically to get rid of the "www.")

Thread Information