Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Do they care about noise at MSP?

Thread: Do they care about noise at MSP?

Do they care about noise at MSP?

i.e. can I bring a race car that doesn't yet have a muffler on it?
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

I would error on the side of caution and say it should have some sort of muffler or be around 98db.

Pete
    NCC

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I would error on the side of caution and say it should have some sort of muffler or be around 98db.
    HUHHHH??? WHAT????

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Pete
    Good thing that XR-1 came today. :eeps:
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum View Post
    HUHHHH??? WHAT????

Alex
    Although it hasn't been specifically noted by MSP (like Ripken), the SCCA uses a 98db limit, so I would stick to that as the general rule of thumb. I'll ask Dan on Saturday but I'd rather him not be mad at me by saying yes and it not be ok.

Pete
    NCC

Although it hasn't been specifically noted by MSP (like Ripken), the SCCA uses a 98db limit, so I would stick to that as the general rule of thumb. I'll ask Dan on Saturday but I'd rather him not be mad at me by saying yes and it not be ok.

Pete
    My comment was a weak attempt at humor. I know you'll make the right decisions.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Thread Information