Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Virginia BMWCCA License Plate? - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginia BMWCCA License Plate?

328 -

Can we get the Chapter treasurer to hold checks and application forms while the rest of us organize, gather interest, and do all of the other grunt work?

I am asking that the respective chapter treasurers hold all checks and forms until we get the pre-requisite 350 and then we can begin pooling them together.
    Last edited by chicane; 04-24-2007 at 07:52 AM.

Who Is Good With Photoshop?

Can someone create a mockup of a blank Virginia Plate with the CCA logo on the side?? And can you make about three in different sized (large, medium and small).

I can give photoshop a shot - Steven do let me know when you get hold of the logo.

Hmmm... Looks like I somehow missed this...

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/08/07/b...iving-machine/

So I guess that tagline on the plate isn't a good idea anymore!

As that (old) article mentions - is this true - that the new tagline is "A Company of Ideas"???

Their website still seems to have all sorts of references to "Ultimate" - and thats the tagline that I have always mentally associated the brand with.

Quote Originally Posted by pranu View Post
    I can give photoshop a shot - Steven do let me know when you get hold of the logo.
    Emailed you the rectangular logo. Looking to get the map version also.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Hmmm... Looks like I somehow missed this...

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/08/07/b...iving-machine/

So I guess that tagline on the plate isn't a good idea anymore!

As that (old) article mentions - is this true - that the new tagline is "A Company of Ideas"???

Their website still seems to have all sorts of references to "Ultimate" - and thats the tagline that I have always mentally associated the brand with.

Hmmm - just saw an ad on TV that still used Ultimate Driving machine. Guess they switched back.

Anyway - Steven any clues to how we can check if the phrase "Ultimate Driving Machine" is trademarked and if we can use it?

Hmmm - just saw an ad on TV that still used Ultimate Driving machine. Guess they switched back.

Anyway - Steven any clues to how we can check if the phrase "Ultimate Driving Machine" is trademarked and if we can use it?
    I thought the CCA web address looked great.

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    *I think* come up with a design then have people fill out the form.
    Collect at least 350 checks for $10 or $20 if someone wants a personalized tag. I will assume you can transfer your current personalized tag for an organizational one so REAL M3 will be taken.

Then apply for approval.
    Speak or email VA DMV.
    Hey Steve - REAL M3 is still available in Virginia.

I wanted to avoid offending the *wrong* m3 owners out there and got "UR M3" on my tags just the other week. I'm in for the CCA tags x 2. This is a great idea!

-Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by BentWookie View Post
    Hey Steve - REAL M3 is still available in Virginia.

I wanted to avoid offending the *wrong* m3 owners out there and got "UR M3" on my tags just the other week. I'm in for the CCA tags x 2. This is a great idea!

-Bryant
    I thought Chuck had Real M3.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Chuck has E30 M3 I believe
    Willy Lutz has SPRTEVO on his concours winning car, and the ORIG M3 plate too.

-B
    Last edited by BentWookie; 04-27-2007 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BentWookie View Post
    Chuck has E30 M3 I believe
    Ah. You're right.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

i would like to get a cca va plate...i have considered moving to md to get the plate...lol...i am in...let me know what i can do

Smile

All:

I got a chance to speak at the Wine Tour Event with the Blue Ridge Chapter this past Saturday. There was tremendous interest. I had one guy who wanted to get plates for SEVEN of his own cars! They have around 1400-1500 members and their President (Byron McCauley) was very helpful and will get the word out on his end and will hold all applications for Blue Ridge. I will touch base with Tidewater. Everyone help get the word out and I will have a name and address for you to send your applications and checks shortly.

Thats Fantastic!!!

Do we have anyone here who
    a. Has Access to Adobe Illustrator
    b. Knows how to work with it?

I just played with Visio for all of 5 minutes to get this. Regardless of which design we decide, I'd love to have a BMWCCA license plate on my bimmer!
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 05-21-2007 at 06:01 PM. Reason: image removed, sorry.

Thread Information