Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Virginia BMWCCA License Plate? - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Virginia BMWCCA License Plate?

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Has nationals approved the design? You cannot use the logo without written consent of the national organization.
    It has been a year or two since we last had permission for that design.

Found out today that the CCA logo is not acceptable and a new design for the chapter is coming soon...

I'll update as I hear more about the new logo....

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Has nationals approved the design? You cannot use the logo without written consent of the national organization.
    Need to check with BMW NA since the CCA logo is expected to change due to changes in the International Council logo rules. I'll let Steve know as soon as I hear back.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Need to check with BMW NA since the CCA logo is expected to change due to changes in the International Council logo rules. I'll let Steve know as soon as I hear back.

So are you saying CCA won't let us use the logo or there is a new one that we must use?
    Chicane
    2001 E46 M3 - Jet Black [6 speed]
    1996 E36 M3 - Alpine White [5 speed]
    1988 E24 635CSi [Rare factory 5 speed]
    2000 E46 323i - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by chicane View Post
    So are you saying CCA won't let us use the logo or there is a new one that we must use?
    There may be new CCA logo coming along. When? I we don't know.

We want to be sure there is no problem to continue the use of the current logo on the plate after it has changed. As soon as we hear from BMW I will let Steve know.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Unhappy Unreal

OK this is both embarrassing and a tad disturbing; a plate for motorcycle-driving fans of singer Jimmy Buffet (the “Parrothead Motorcycle” plate).

http://www.wydaily.com/2474/Yes-More...se-Plates.html
    Chicane
    2001 E46 M3 - Jet Black [6 speed]
    1996 E36 M3 - Alpine White [5 speed]
    1988 E24 635CSi [Rare factory 5 speed]
    2000 E46 323i - Silver

Keep the faith!

<- registered in PA now

Where!

Hey I will be renewing my membership and just moved to VA from MD (no more CCA plates)... Can I join the list (if there is one)

~Luis
    Last edited by Fennec; 08-18-2009 at 12:10 PM.

Count me in

for my 2 bimmers

Count me in, and my girlfriend will probably get one too.

I am in too.

any updates on this?

I'm in Virginia again (probably to stay this time!). chicane et al are you still interested?

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

Thumbs up I'm in!

Count me in! I was wondering why VA didn't have one.
    His: 2008 328i Coupe / Jet Black / Black Dakota Leather / 6-Speed
    Her's: 2011 128i Coupe / Jet Black / Black Boston Leather / Automatic

So I see this is a way old thread, but is this still a thing? I'm very interested myself

There was a request (within the past year) seeking names of those members interested in the VA plates, but I haven't heard anything more from Billy, the point man.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information