Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Virginia BMWCCA License Plate? - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginia BMWCCA License Plate?

Update

Current License Plate order count is over 250. 100 more plates to go.

gettin there

National Capital Chapter BMW CCA #367673

With 250 apps, maybe we could find a spot on this VA dmv page for our plate? Advertise for some more interested people?

http://www.dmv.virginia.gov/exec/veh...lates/soon.asp

Quote Originally Posted by mtnstpr View Post
    With 250 apps, maybe we could find a spot on this VA dmv page for our plate? Advertise for some more interested people?

http://www.dmv.virginia.gov/exec/veh...lates/soon.asp
    You only get that coveted spot AFTER you submit the 350 PAID applications.

is it getting any closer?

National Capital Chapter BMW CCA #367673

I think it just past the 300 mark.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    I think it just past the 300 mark.
    I've got almost 300 also.

Thumbs up

I just added my name to the list.

Just added mine to the list...

I am counting 348 after removing duplicates.
    We need 350 but I think the count should be 400 before proceeding to the next step.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Smile Just submitted mine (N/T)

I believe they are classy, and shows pride. Maybe BMWCCA members will show off to be the better BMW drivers...more courteous, etc.

How are we coming along? The dealers are producing happy new E90 owners on a daily basis, and it seems like a small push at Fairfax, Arlington, and Sterling would bring this number up rather quickly if the option was available at the point of sale. On a selfish note, I'd just like to get a set on my cars...

update?

Exclamation Update

As it stands now we are over the required amount to actually begin the process of getting the custom license plate.

Unfortunately, I have changed jobs and my new schedule (along with my other at-home responsibilities), no longer permits me to continue to act as the primary resource in this endeavor.

I can relay information to the next person so we can move forward with this, as I believe it to be a worthwhile goal. And I can make myself available to the next club member in the chain who is ready to take the baton and move to the next level.

I can accept the baton and be the POC for this worthwhile goal. Msg me thru PM and I'd be happy to get started on the next step. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by chicane View Post
    As it stands now we are over the required amount to actually begin the process of getting the custom license plate.

Unfortunately, I have changed jobs and my new schedule (along with my other at-home responsibilities), no longer permits me to continue to act as the primary resource in this endeavor.

I can relay information to the next person so we can move forward with this, as I believe it to be a worthwhile goal. And I can make myself available to the next club member in the chain who is ready to take the baton and move to the next level.

Thread Information