Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Virginia BMWCCA License Plate? - Page 8
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginia BMWCCA License Plate?

I have not seen any soft copy advertising for the plate and we could use some more help with getting the word out.

Yes, if you could throw something together to help get the word out about the plate, that would be great. You can put my contact info and a link to the website to sign up. Any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by pranu View Post
    Hey mtnstpr and chicane - do you guys have any soft copies of stuff that you might have sent to other chapters to advertise?

I was just speaking Scott and Chris Coulter of Curry's this morning - and they would be more than happy to advertize about this at their locations and tell people about it.

Just wondering if you have something or if I should just put together something from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnstpr View Post
    docchaez I re-sent the message to your email on file. The yahoo email is the one I have on file, no need to re-register.

Thanks!
    Thank you, mtnstpr. I got your email this time.
    I appreciate for your time and effort to get this effort going!

Hello, A quick update on the progress. I have heard from the 'Not interested' on the list and we are around the needed number of applicants to pull the trigger on this.

My plan is to contact the DMV in the beginning of January and double check that I have everything in place. After I have all the details set, I'll send out another message to hit the green light!

Again, any questions, please contact me, and be sure to spread the word to any interested parties!!!

You guys have the official OK to use the BMW CCA logo as displayed below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60ffc2f66052a1cb67e39ebc1457e5a5.jpg 
Views:	511 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	347  
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Great news Steven!

Although for some reason I had already assumed long back that we had the OK!

Glad its there!

Quote Originally Posted by pranu View Post
    Great news Steven!

Although for some reason I had already assumed long back that we had the OK!

Glad its there!
    We did from the previous executive director who is no longer with us. I wanted to hear it from the CCA executive board as well.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

How close are we to getting this tag through........I am very anxious

Quote Originally Posted by Gforce View Post
    How close are we to getting this tag through........I am very anxious
    Well I think mtnstpr is still working on finalizing all the logistics with DMV -

and then after that we start collecting checks with applications. Then we submit the application after we have hit the minimum number.

Then DMV's timeline kicks in

The estimated time frames for the development and issuance process are:
    Receive prepaid applications, logo use agreement and plate design. Review and approve plate design. - 8 weeks

Submit plate design to vendor and receive prototype. 6 to 8 weeks

Emboss the prototype and receive approvals from DMV, the sponsor, and State Police (when necessary). - 8 weeks

Order and receive the sheeting for printing. - 8 to 10 weeks

Applications processed, plates produced and mailed to customer. - 6 weeks

(from http://www.dmv.state.va.us/webdoc/pd...or_special.pdf)

So DMV itself will take about 10 months from the looks of it.

So it maybe - MAYBE a nice Christmas present this year.

10 months!!!

I guess I can wait a little longer.
    Dean

98 528/5, Bilstein Sport Shocks, H&R Sport Springs, Dinan Front Strut Brace, RevHigh Carbon CAI, AutoThority Chip, M-Tech Front and Rear Bumpers, M5 Rear Lip Spoiler, 6000K HID Hella Angel Eyes, 6000K HID Fogs, Celis LED Rears, Clear Corners, Rouge Octane SS Kit, Rouge Tranny Mounts, Purple Syntex Tranny Fluid, DaveZ CDV Delete, Zimmerman Cross Drilled Rotors, SS Brake lines, Axxis Delux Pads, 50% Titanium Tint, OEM M5 Wheels, OEM ZHP shift knob, Magnaflow 14815

Any news on this? Im excited to hear anything new...

Are we ready to start collecting checks at this point? I believe we have the req'd number of people, right?

:bump:

Thks again for the follks who is spearheading this.... I'd say a club appreciation certificate is warranted
    Last edited by ase2dais; 03-26-2008 at 01:28 PM.

Just signed up. What's the count so far, and when/how do we send our checks in?
    93 325i Red/LSD/stock - DD/DE

Thread Information