Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
4/28/2007 Autocross Registration - Open - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 4/28/2007 Autocross Registration - Open

Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw View Post
    Except that Brian was right there with him
    Freak of nature redux.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Thanks for getting the results up so quick Kevin. For what it's worth, of the four fun runs shown for my M Coupe, Brian drove the first two runs and I drove the last two.
    Woody
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Thanks for getting the results up so quick Kevin.
    Yup. Don't let my bitching overshadow your hardwork and effort. Thanks Kevin!

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum View Post
    Yup. Don't let my bitching overshadow your hardwork and effort. Thanks Kevin!

Alex
    For all the pics you take, you're allowed some bitching

Bren, do you want us to switch you?

Also, does anyone know if Dan Dazzo ran tires?

Interesting the 335i performance in Showroom A. I agree with Kevin that we need more data. The fear was that they where too far away from the older 3's (in terms of speed) but not close enough to the M's. Looks like OK so far. When we classed them, it was the lesser of 2 evils in the sense that they where faster than the normal non M cars but perhaps not as fast as the M's. Given that fear, where would they be closest to?

We'll have to see,

Pete
    NCC

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Bren, do you want us to switch you?
    Honestly, I don't care. It's really not worth the bother.

Dan Dazzo told me he got some R tires, but I don't know whether he ran them Saturday or not.

What happened to Modified Supersport? Only one entry? Last year we had 7, 11, 3, 11, 6, and 6 in each of our events.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thanks for the great speed in getting the results posted!!! It looks like it will be another close battle in PT all year long! I debated over gettin R-comps to run against Eric in MT, but PT should be fun enough.

I agree that the PAX may need to be reexamined because I don't think my car or any PT car to be faster than a showroom M car. However, I'm honestly not that concerned with it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    Thanks for the great speed in getting the results posted!!! It looks like it will be another close battle in PT all year long! I debated over gettin R-comps to run against Eric in MT, but PT should be fun enough.

I agree that the PAX may need to be reexamined because I don't think my car or any PT car to be faster than a showroom M car. However, I'm honestly not that concerned with it though.
    Those M's are slow compared to the power of a 318.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post

Yeah, I'm looking at them. FWIW, MT's computed pax was SLOWER than PT's. I think Eric should just give up on the R Comps

Kevin

Yeah, I'm looking at them. FWIW, MT's computed pax was SLOWER than PT's. I think Eric should just give up on the R Comps

Kevin
    Bwaaahaahahahahaha! Darn it. Now there is chocolate all over my monitor!

Eric's sig should be: Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

LOL

Pete
    NCC

Kevin
    I ran the first few events last season on street tires. That probably didn't help the PAX.

Several people have been talking about moving up to MT but by the time they do, I'll probably move back to PT.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Bwaaahaahahahahaha! Darn it. Now there is chocolate all over my monitor!

Eric's sig should be: Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

LOL

Pete
    Fixed.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric View Post
    Fixed.

---Eric
    Nice!!
    NCC

Is it safe to say that M drivers (and now E90/92) usually need more handicapping?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Thread Information