Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
4/28/2007 Autocross Registration - Open - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 4/28/2007 Autocross Registration - Open

Quote Originally Posted by Linh View Post
    Oh, I know. I was just poking fun at slowikowski
    LOL!!!

I'll call him when I get home from work and bug him about it. Perhaps, if I buy him dinner and help him it will be up faster.

Kevin,

Any possibility of doing the prelims as said before and then we'll post pax?

Pete

PS- Anyone get pics of 3rd heat?
    NCC

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Any possibility of doing the prelims as said before and then we'll post pax?
    Will the autocross school results also be corrected? I think there was an incorrect name?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Will the autocross school results also be corrected? I think there was an incorrect name?
    Not sure, who's name was incorrect?

Pete
    NCC

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Not sure, who's name was incorrect?

Pete
    http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showpost....3&postcount=34
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

autox school--need to change from michelle bengermino to correct number.
    Saturday--I'll do prelims, but the TTOPax will be wrong (until Adam gets his butt in gear)

Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw View Post
    autox school--need to change from michelle bengermino to correct number.
    Saturday--I'll do prelims, but the TTOPax will be wrong (until Adam gets his butt in gear)
    Fine.

Just tell me the top 3 finishers in PS.

<g>

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Pax factors are, ummm, interesting.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum View Post
    Pax factors are, ummm, interesting.

Alex
    I noticed. Everything got faster as compared to MSS. First event last year threw everything off--PS was the fastest class! And certain classes (MT) were really light on participation, making them even harder to compute. Yes, I did the computation since Adam wasn't getting it done very quickly. I'll be happy to share the list if anyone wants it.

Oh, and from these results it looks like the 335 might be in the right place. It will take some more events to find out for sure.

Kevin

I realize the vette needs to be handicapped, but the Rcomp class?

I guess I registered in a different car or something (I can't remember.)

I noticed. Everything got faster as compared to MSS. First event last year threw everything off--PS was the fastest class! And certain classes (MT) were really light on participation, making them even harder to compute. Yes, I did the computation since Adam wasn't getting it done very quickly. I'll be happy to share the list if anyone wants it.

Oh, and from these results it looks like the 335 might be in the right place. It will take some more events to find out for sure.

Kevin
    If Showroom A is essentially the same as Showroom M from last year, their pax factor went WAY down.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

First event last year threw everything off--PS was the fastest class!
    Rafael was a freak of nature.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Wink

I'm now making it my mission to prove the 335's are in the wrong category. It's on now!

Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

If Showroom A is essentially the same as Showroom M from last year, their pax factor went WAY down.

Alex
    Yep, it is, and it did. The participation there was a bit light too (only had 14 entrants to score SM/SA from, as opposed to 18 for most of the other classes) Might get tweaked a little more, but I wanted to get results out now.

Kevin

Rafael was a freak of nature.

Alex
    Except that Brian was right there with him

Thread Information