Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
4/28/2007 Autocross Registration - Open - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/28/2007 Autocross Registration - Open

Quote Originally Posted by gspot35 View Post
    That's it.

Great, Thanks Eric!

I won't be able to make it ... #116 on the pre-reg list. (And the weather looks like it's going to be nice )
    '03 Lightning | '82 Camaro Z28

Is anyone still up know where regestration is light tommorrow? I might sneek up! If I can get all my work done.

Quote Originally Posted by CAB IN BLACK M3 View Post
    Is anyone still up know where regestration is light tommorrow? I might sneek up! If I can get all my work done.
    Show up. It looks like there will be plenty of room.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

ready to post results, but Adam hasn't done the PAX factors yet. As soon as he does, I'll get the results out.

Kevin

Thanks Everyone for the great time today!

I was with the Oxford Green M3, and my brother was with the Evo.
    This was my 2d event, by bro was a 1st timer....
    Obviously we are still learning ...

See u next time!

Ivan

THanks for putting on another great event. Great to see everyone out there again! That was the best course yet at MSP (Sykesville lot). Very creative design made it fast and lots of fun.

Even though my car is out of commission, Ive still been able to drive some very fun very fast cars the last two events! i think Brian Hair is on to something with this co-drive thing!

Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw View Post
    ready to post results, but Adam hasn't done the PAX factors yet. As soon as he does, I'll get the results out.

Kevin

So we're talking a couple of weeks?

Yeah,
    I am eager to see result as well, althogh I know i have 2 DNFs and 3d very very slow run to learn the course. 4th run pushed a little and i am wondering where it stands

Later,
    Ivan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	147801170-M.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	254  

Quote Originally Posted by Linh View Post
    So we're talking a couple of weeks?
    They've gotten a lot quicker lately it seems.

Everyone needs to keep in mind that these are volunteers, many of whom spent 12+ hours setting up, working and tearing down Saturday's event. Fine with me if they take the rest of the weekend doing their own thing.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum View Post

Everyone needs to keep in mind that these are volunteers, many of whom spent 12+ hours setting up, working and tearing down Saturday's event. Fine with me if they take the rest of the weekend doing their own thing.

Alex
    Results should be going up faster this season (hopefully) but this event will take a bit longer since Adam is going to calculate PAX times which might take a while (he has to manually go through last season's times).

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw View Post

Kevin
    I understand this may take a while, but any chance of posting some preliminary class results and let the PAX results follow at a later date?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum View Post

Alex
    Oh, I know. I was just poking fun at slowikowski

Thread Information