Posted by: mmm635

Description: Arctic Blue Exterior over Pearl Beige Leather Interior with 105K original miles…stock 5-speed manual transmission which is becoming hard to find these days. Electric Sport seats, M-tech 3-spoke steering wheel, and 3.73 LSD. This car has had an extensive list of maintenance and upgrades over the 6 years I have owned the car. This car has spent 90% of its life in Mississippi, so you can be assured rust will not be an issue on this car. The car was painted the original color about three years ago in order to bring back its original beauty and eliminate the spots faded out from the sun in the clear coat. Many pieces were replaced in the process in order to bring it back to life as it once was.The oil has been changed every 5K with Mobil 1 Synthetic and is extremely clean upon visual inspection at every change. Transmission fluid changed every 15K with Redline Synthetic MT, as well as the Differential with Mobil 1 Synthetic Gear Oil. No Leaks of any kind.I have many pictures of this car @ http://picasaweb.google.com/mmitias/Blauhai, as well as any questions about maintenance or history of the car. I have much money invested in this car with the intentions of never selling it, and have accepted the fact that I will not be able to recoup the investment. I have enjoyed restoring this car over the past few years, but my personal life has slowed down my progress and I just don’t have time to spend with it anymore. This will be an excellent car for someone to have who is knowledgeable of vintage BMW’s and appreciates their design. This is a classic design, and in my opinion one of the best BMW has produced that will never become outdated. I am a BMW CCA member and love BMW’s through and through. So, I will try to answer any questions you my have about this car with honesty and respect as a BMW enthusiast. As the saying goes…”My loss is your gain”.I have receipts of all items purchased and any outside service performed on the car since my ownership. Additionally, I have most service records since the original date of purchase…including the original window sticker. Items that have been replaced or upgraded on the car over the last couple of years, over the course of ownership, are documented on a spreadsheet which can be sent to you upon request.Click here to see photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/mmitias/BlauhaiAsking Price: $9500I prefer e-mail if you are interested in the car, and can be reached at blauhai@verizon.net.Thanks for looking!

More...