Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Ideal Image, Belair Rd, Baltimore, MD

Thread: Ideal Image, Belair Rd, Baltimore, MD

Question Ideal Image, Belair Rd, Baltimore, MD

Has anyone had their car detailed at Ideal Image on Belair Road in Baltimore?

I'm looking for some feedback before scheduling an appointment.

Thanks!

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Thumbs up Better choice

Call Damion at Immaculate Detailing. They are off of route 40 near the Beltway.

Mention that Sponge Bob said so.....
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob View Post
    Call Damion at Immaculate Detailing. They are off of route 40 near the Beltway.

Mention that Sponge Bob said so.....
    Cool! Do you have a phone number/website for them? That's actually very close to my work!

Thanks!

Sure....

Immacculate Detailing

Jason Conklin
    410-780-9300
    http://immaculatedetailing.com/
    Bob Stern

Immacculate Detailing

Jason Conklin
    410-780-9300
    Oh wait...that's the "other side" of Route 40 & the Beltway.

I'll give them a call, though! Thanks a bunch!!

Angry Can you say...

White Marsh area?

Where are you located and where do you need to get the car detailed?
    Bob Stern

White Marsh area?

Where are you located and where do you need to get the car detailed?
    I live and work near Catonsville, but family is in Perry Hall. I'd take it anywhere to get detailed...I want it done right...so location doesn't matter!

Immacculate Detailing

Jason Conklin
    410-780-9300
    They do mobile detailing according to their site. It only costs about $20 more.

SpongeBob- you might want to let them know that they have a typo on their site. I doubt they are charging $85 for the Moblie Compact car, Immaculate Detail Service when they are charging $165 for it in-house.
    http://immaculatedetailing.com/MobileServices.htm

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Umm if they acutally use that same brush shown in the vette picture, I would never let them touch my car. That thing will put all kinds of swirl marks in paint.

Thread Information