Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
July 4th plans?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: July 4th plans?

July 4th plans?

So what's everyone doing for July 4th?

Some of the guys and I are hitting Ocean City for the long weekend! Hopefully the weather holds up. Beach, golf, bbq, beers and maybe some off roading in Assateague Island!

I'l be watching the fireworks at the Rose Bowl. <I think>
    Going to Ofest Saturday.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Ah that's right! In Pasadena! That is a nice town. I used to go to LA a lot for 3 years and had a place in downtown for a year. I remember one year I was there for July 4th weekend. We had gone to Newport Beach for a couple of days and came back on the 4th. Downtown LA was DEAD. But from the apartment, you could see fireworks from Dodgers Stadium.

There are some great places for dinner out in Pasadena, most of them on Colorado Blvd:

Mi Piace (Great Italian food)
    Clearwater Seafood (very good seafood)

2 great steakhouses in downtown LA:
    L.A. Prime in the Westin Bonaventure (you can see this hotel in the "Star" video from BMW)-blows away Morton's and Ruth's Chris
    The Boxcar-excellent steak.
    Avoid Nick and Stef's-it stinks (they expanded out to DC a year or two ago)

I am jealous! I am trying to see if I can fly out there on business to visit one of our subsidiaries in Pasadena.

I was thinking of heading out to Western Maryland for Saturday and Sunday... a little watersports maybe.

I hear it's real pretty out there, like at Bear Creek.

Ahhhhhhh...just imagine...the peace and quiet of the wilderness...

...then rev the hell out of your motor, burn rubber and crank up the subwoofers!!!!!

I'll be at the beach... :drinkers:

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric

---Eric
    Eric when are you going? Friday or tomorrow? You're staying until Monday right???

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric

---Eric
    Eric when are you going? Friday or tomorrow? You're staying until Monday right???
    I'm probably going to catch a ride down with Pete on Friday night and ride back with my sister on Monday (morning :sad: ).

---Eric

Anyone else going to be at the beach? I remember Gary with the CSL-looking E46M3 (LandShark on bf.c) mentioned he is going to be there.

Eric-

What time are you and Pete going to be there on Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    Eric-

What time are you and Pete going to be there on Friday?
    I'm guessing somewhat late. It really depends on Pete since he's driving.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

July 4 is always boring for me

Quote Originally Posted by Doby
    July 4 is always boring for me
    Any reason why?

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

little things of gun powder don't amuse me at all

Quote Originally Posted by Doby
    little things of gun powder don't amuse me at all
    Who cares about that... It's a day off of work. :grin: