Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Installing Aux Audio Input Kit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Installing Aux Audio Input Kit

Wrong kit for my car

I gave up!

I read again the instructions that came with the kit and it says that it works only with E39 builds after 10/2002. I knew my car was a 2002...but when I checked the exact date I realized it was manufactured in 05/2002. It's too old. I wish the dealer could have told me that before selling me the kit. Since he has my VIN number in his computer system and asked me again which year/model I wish his system would have warned him that this kit works only with cars manufactures at the end of 2002 and are probably sold as 2003 model. :-(
    Last edited by sloutre; 11-19-2007 at 05:08 PM.

Aux Audio Input

Did anyone figure out how to do this? Let me know Thanks!

Jeff
    2000 M5 Titanium Silver
    MD BMWCCA Plate# BMW0543

Maybe we should band together at one of the DIY's and see if we can make it work, then we can photo document it and all learn at once for the E39s

Thread Information